Chapter 4

Alpha VS Vampire

Kai's POV

I keep finding my self staring at Krystal... Damn! What has gotten into me?

"Krystal?" I asked

"What do you want?" she responded biting into the chocolate

"Are you okay?"

"With?"

"The bite."

I saw her touch the wound that I left. Her eyes widened when she realized there are holes on her neck.

"Why the hell did you bite so damn hard?!" she snapped feeling the bite mark

"Wait let me see."

She flinched a little as I touched her with my cold hands. What do you expect? I am a vampire. Feeling the depth of the hole I puncture in her neck, I realized how deep the bite mark really is. I leaned closer to her neck and it.

"What are you doing?" she said pushing me away with her face cherry red

I smirked. She looks so cute when she does that. "Healing your wounds stupid."

"How can you..."

Krystal touched her neck and felt no marks. I took a deep breathe in, settling myself to the seat.

"Vampires have healing abilities, and the only way you can use that ability is if you that person." I lied. There was no need for , just touching the wound can heal her.

"Oh.. Well thank you." she said filled with sincerity

"You can thank me by wearing your maid outfit." I smirked

She looked away from my sight, but I couldn't help lighting up a smile. I made sure she didn't see me like this. No way in hell am I letting her see me relieved, it'll give her too many hints, but at the same time Krystal isn't good at realizing people who have interest in her... It really pissed me off when Suho was all over her. I saw her first, so she's is rightfully mine... right? Man! She looked so hot the first time I saw her, with naturally waves, those cute puppy eyes, those pink luscious lips, and that hot body. Thank god I called Suho that night to not come today.

"Are you going to get out master?" asked Yuri

I nodded. Krystal was already off, when did she get off? Whatever. Yuri and I walked to my room. I took my bloody shirt off throwing it into the laundry basket. I quickly took another one out, a nice polo shirt.

"Yuri I'm going around a walk at the garden for a bit, so rest okay?" I said

She nodded beginning to take her clothes off. I sighed to myself and stepped out of the room. As I walked around the garden, I spotted Krystal. She was watering the plants. Her face can tell you the whole story that she really enjoys doing things likes this. Krystal watered each plant with so much care... I didn't know that was even possible. Damn! The maid outfit only makes it harder to keep your eyes off her. Those cute puppy eyes, that perfect face structure, those luscious kissable lips, and that brunette wavy hair. If she tries, she can probably get any guy she wants...

"Hey." I said, trying to sound like it's a natural thing for me to talk to a maid

She yelped in surprise, cutting her prickling her index finger on a rose. Krystal looked at her bleeding finger, not paying me any attention. I went over, grabbing her hand as gentle as possible. only to have it pulled back.

"I'll just band aid my hand. No need to me." Krystal stated

I smirked grabbing her hand again. This time I her finger, healing and drinking her blood.

"Kai please stop..." she begged with her face blushing

I opened my mouth, allowing her to take her finger away.

"Don't do that again!" she demanded

"But... but I don't like seeing you hurt." I whimpered feeling hurt

"Shouldn't you be with Yuri?" she snapped

Is she possibly jealous? "Why should you care." I questioned

Well, she didn't get to go in with us and she seemed so sad. You guys have such a strong looking bond..." confessed Krystal

I sighed. "Yuri is my sister Krystal."

Her eyes widened. "She is?!"

Yeah I'm her amazing hot oppa." I bragged

She looked up at me with puppy eyes...

"Can you be my oppa?" she asked in the nicest tone probably thinking I won't touch her in a ual way if I'm her brother

She thinks that she can fool me that way? Hell no. I grabbed her by the waist bringing her closer to me, closing our one foot distance.

"There is no way am I becoming your oppa." I stated all pissed off forcing a kiss

She punched my chest a few times, trying to get me to stop, but I am far stronger. I took off the ponytail she wore and grabbed a fist full of her hair, bringing her closer to me. Damn she smells so good... I tried to hold myself back just giving her a kiss, no tongue. Yeah... that didn't last long. I inserted my tongue into . Surprisingly she followed my movements. She is such a good... Krystal shoved me to the ground.

"You are unbelievable!" she snapped running away

I talked to myself smirking. "Unbelievably y you mean."

I went to the kitchen and got out a wine looking bottle that is actually filled with blood. I drank the whole bottle and went upstairs. It was time for Yuri's dinner. Walking up the stairs, I coincidentally stopped by Krystal's room. Hell! I feel like a ert. I shook my head snapping out of my day dreams. I am an old vampire and I'm falling head over heels with such a young alpha... What is happening to me? I opened the door to my room to see Yuri in her night gown.

"Hungry?" i asked

She nodded. I sat beside her and gave her my hand, thinking she would just casually bite it. Yuri shook her head.

"I want to kiss oppa!" she demanded

I sighed. "Oppa and Yuri can't be together like this..."

"But Yuri loves oppa." she confessed "We will have to help-"

"Produce more to the pure blood population." I finished her sentence "But I might not want to do that."

"Oppa you don't love me?" Yuri concluded

"I don't mean it like that!"

I saw her getting teary eyed. I caressed her cheek.

"Fine, but this is the last time." 

I bit my wrist, up as much blood as I can. Yuri eyes began to turn red, getting closer towards me. She met lips with mine. I didn't try to move towards her. Her body was on all fours, drinking all the blood that is in my mouth. She wrapped her right hand behind my head, and her left on my heart, seeing if my heart was beating fast. I put both of my hands back as she stripped out my shirt to feel my abs... I heard the door open.

Here is your... HOLY LORD JESUS!" shouted Krystal, falling down to the floor dropping the the wine bottle and the port glass