Chapter 1

Alpha VS Vampire

I stepped out of the black car that drove me all the way to this beautiful looking mansion. I stared at the welcoming roses on each side of the entrance way. Stepping out I walked to the front door. On either side stood vampire body gaurds. They didn't even look at me, or at least I hope not for I couldn't tell by their thick black glasses. As they opened the door for me, I saw a man in the center surronded by women. They were dressed in maid outfits, but it looked kind of ty. I didn't want to blurt this out for it would be disrespectful. The man had his shirt ed, showing his hard six pack abs. I had to admit this man looks hot with his wavy black hair and deep black puppy like eyes. The man looked up at me and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"You must be the new body guard." smirked the man

"Yes." I responded in a serious tone "And you are?"

"Kai, the vampire you will be taking care of." he stated "Unless you are too weak for the job, I can always send you back."

His words hit me straight in the face. Does he really think that I am that weak? Forget the thought of him being hot and y. This man is a self centered retard. I laughed to myself with my not so funny joke.

"What are you laughing at?" he asked curiously

"Nah nothing." I smirked "I thought vampires can read minds."

"We can, but I can't seem to read yours."

"Then you must be pretty weak in my eyes." I said

The girls stared at me with mad eyes. I can tell that they might be thinking "What did you just say?!" but I couldn't help it. This damn man hurt my pride, so whats the bad thing about hurting his ego? Kai laughed.

"You are something alright." he said

I smiled. I didn't know why I wanted to smile, but he seemed to be warming up to me. Kai stood up and went towards me. He held put his right hand on his chin and began to rub it. Kai looked at me up and down.

"Why are you checking me out?" I asked rudely

"To guess what your measurements are." he replied

I felt anger within me and wanted to punch his smirking face, but I restrained myself.

"Enough with the bull ." I said "Just tell me where I'm staying."

"Upstairs." smirked Kai "I'll show you to your room."

He stepped away from the crowded women and came up to me. He took my hand, but I pulled it away. I eyed at him and allowed the idiot to read my mind. Back the hell off was in my head and Kai laughed. I can see he has already read my thoughts, so I blocked my brain again. Kai opened the door to my new room that was all decorated in white. It was so simple yet so beautiful in my eyes.

"Wow.." I remarked

Kai chuckled. "You can wear anything you want today, but tomorrow you HAVE to wear a maid outfit."

I gave a death stare. "Why do I have to do what you say? I am your body guard and my job is to protect you, not be your personal maid."

Kai smirked and pushed me onto the bed. "Because this is my roof, my house, and you are mine. Last time I checked you're in vampire territory."

I opened my mouth, trying to get the last words, but Kai had already slammed the door of the room.

Changing into a pair of shorts and a shirt, I wandered my way down stairs looking for a glass of water. Shockingly, all the cups he had were ment to be for cocktails. Serious? Luckily I found plastic cups. As I drank the water to quench my thirst, girls came up to me, giving a bad stare.

"What?" I asked

"So YOUR the new in town." smirked one of the girls

I smiled back and responded. "At least I'm not an old item."

Just when they were about to say more bull , Kai walked downstairs hair all wet and sweating. Just by the look of that dude I could tell he had . Gross. Kai smiled at the girls, making some faint. All he did was grab a bottle of cold wine and pour it in a glass and they already screaming. I threw the cup in the trashcan and began to walk off, only to be stopped the the king of fags.

"You know when you insult people in your mind, it's really mean." whimpered Kai

"And when you are a total , I don't think my comments are that mean." I scoffed

Kai smirked and slammed me to the fridge.

"Careful of your words Krystal before I your ."

I kicked for his face, but he blocked my kick with his right hand. I smirked as I shifted my body behind him and twisted his hand.

"I don't think that will happen any day soon." I stated "Vampires can never beat alphas in one on one combat."

"I don't think so."

Kai somehow got out of my hold and slammed me to the floor.

"What did you say?" he asked with a grin

Kai let me go and walked back to his room. I sighed in relief because at least he didn't try anything. I stared at the girls that now looked at me in a deeper hate. Life can not get any worse....