Chapter 3

Alpha VS Vampire

I ran to the shower, biting my hand to control my anger. I can't believe he just ing forced a kiss on me. Grabbing a pair of shorts and a shirt, I went into the shower. I brushed my teeth about you know what a normal person would do if you were in that situation... 8 times. I then changed into the clothes, putting a huge blue hood on myself, and headed down the stairs where I saw plates and plates of food.

"What is this?" I blurted out

"Food for us and the master." scoffed one of the maids "Don't think your all that cause you got to drink tea with the master."

"I don't." I replied honestly

Kai walked down the stairs, this time with his shirt ed. Every girl stared at his hot body, except me for I felt if I looked at this man I could possibly loose myself at his presence. I looked dumbly at the chairs for they had names of each maid on the cards, indicating where you sit, but I can't seem to find mine. Nope not at the bottom row. Middle? Nope. I kept walking up until I met Kai's eyes, staring at me with amusement.

"Can't find you seat?" he questioned

I gave him a death stare. "No."

He pointed to the seat on his right, that had me name on the card.

"Sit." he commanded "Unless alphas don't eat."

I ignored his last comment and sat down. Some maids began to serve food which consist of steak, mash potatoes, and gravy. I stared at the mean hungrily and began to dig in, cutting a piece of steak.

Kai laughed. "You don't hid anything do you?"

"If I'm hungry I eat. If I'm not, I don't, not like some blood thirsty vampire." I replied pointed to his port glass filled with blood

"Want some?" he offered

I shook my head and continued to eat my meal. Yuri who sat on Kai's left patted his mouth with a hanker chief as soon as he finished. She gave me a stare that looks like she hates me, but I could be wrong... I finished up my meal and went back to my room. I looked back to see Kai staring at me the whole time with a smirk on his face, mocking me. I stepped into my room and laid there, resting my eyes and falling asleep.

*****

I woke up feeling someone's warmth next to me. Thinking it was my mom, I instinctively hugged the person. I felt their chest...

"Umma what happened to your s?" I asked feeling the strangers chest

"Does this sound like your mom?" whispered a familiar voice.

I jumped pushing the person out of the bed. "What the hell Kai!"

He grunted due to how hard I pushed him, but then smirked. "Morning Krystal."

"How did you get in my room?!" I exclaimed

"It's called having a key."

"ert."

Kai smirked and headed towards the door. "Get changed sleeping beauty, and you're cute when you talk in your sleep."

I gave him my best death stare as he left the room. Looking at my closet, I decided to wear a white wife beater along with black skinny jeans. I quickly took a shower, brushed my teeth, blow dried my hair, tied it up in a ponytail, and headed towards Kai's room. I heard giggles and debated on stepping inside the room or waiting.

"KAI GET YOUR OUT HERE!" I shouted

He opened the door giving me the biggest douche smirk. "You look hot."

My cheeks flushed, not knowing how to respond. Yuri stepped out of Kai's room still in her maid outfit.

"Aren't you gonna change?" I asked, looking at Yuri

"I have to wear this outfit at all times. Kai told me so." replied Yuri

"Oh I see." I responded "Well, you still look very pretty."

Kai put his arm around Yuri. "Not like you Krystal, Yuri listens to what ever her master says."

I scoffed. "Gratz on finding someone who can please your big ego."

"That hurts my feelings." pouted Kai

"Like I care."

The three of us headed towards a black car. Yuri went in first, then Kai, and lastly me. The car ride was pretty much silent and comfortable.

*****

We got off, and I felt the warm breeze hitting my face. Ahh it feels good to be outside instead of being in a mansion all day long. Kai put his arm around me, but I shoved him off.

"Like what you see?" Kai questioned

I nodded my head. "It's nice."

"Well, we aren't here for fun but business."

"What kind?"

"I need to take care of something."

Kai's face got all serious making me wonder what it is. I nodded in agreement and followed him and Yuri. We stopped at this huge house that was pitch black. The plants had died due to some unknown reason, the door is rusty, and no one was even near here. Kai stepped in and I followed, but Yuri just stood there.

"You aren't going inside?" I asked

"Master said no." whimpered Yuri

"Why?"

Before Yuri could answer, Kai shouted out my name. ! I ran inside. Kai stood there holding an old fashioned vampire killing gun at a little girl. I stared at him like he was a mad man, but when I looked at the girl her eyes were red having a creepy smile on her face.

"Kai! You can possibly hurt your family." she pouted

"Says that to the woman who killed one of our members for power." he smirked

"But it was worth it. Now it's your turn."

She ran quickly towards Kai, stabbing her hand into the side of his stomach. When I saw the sight I transformed to my alpha form and tackled her down, using my claws to kill her. She looked at me in fear.

"A red alpha!" she cried before turning to dust

I turned back to my human form, running towards Kai.

"You alright?" I asked

He smirked at me. "I see why they chose you to be my body guard.... Amazing a red alpha in the flesh."

He grunted. The wound kept on bleeding, and I didn't know how to stop it from bleeding.

"Aren't vampires suppose to heal themselves?!" I said freaking out

"Her nails was made of metal that was probably blessed by the priest or some . I just need..."

His eyes turned red, looking at me hungrily as he opened his mouth, biting my neck with his soft lips. I felt the coldness from his lips at first, but felt warmth after, for my blood was trickling down my neck. His bite was soft, gentle, but vexing.

"Please stop." I muttered "If you drink alpha blood, you might become addicted."

I felt Kai's fangs leaving my neck as he wiped the excess blood from his mouth, using his index finger, and the blood from his hand seductively.

"I think I might want to be addicted to drink you." he smirked

I blushed. "I don't think you should. Drinking alpha blood not only increases your power, but the insanity that goes with it."

"But it is only for the weak minded. Last time I checked I'm one of the most powerful pure bloods there is." he reasoned

"Lets just check on Yuri. She must be worried sick."

Kai sighed and got up. I walked with him out of the building. Yuri still stood at the same position and the same pose. Somehow that really scared me. I saw her run up to him hugging and holding him. I felt a pain in my heart and anger, but why? Ignoring the feeling inside of me, I went into the car first and waited for the two of them. I tapped my fingers to the music, and Kai stepped into the car, giving me a bar of chocolate.

"What's this for?" I asked

"Cause I drank your blood. Get some energy in case you faint. Don't wanna carry your lazy ."

I slapped his arm. "That's mean!"

Kai laughed. Maybe having a vampire as a master isn't that bad...