Chapter 31 Home.

Alpha VS Vampire

Krystal's POV

As I arrived back home, I can feel my nerves. I couldn't understand this feeling in my stomach of anxiousness but at the same time I felt my broken heart. Worst of all, I felt a suddenly large amount of guilt, making my heart feel heavy and my thoughts filled with Kai. 

The feelings I have for him aren't suppressing and I feel such regret for leaving, but what is done is over. There is no way I can fix this and I'm never going to see him again. It almost makes me glad I won't see his face because I know if I was to ever see Kai I would run into his arms. The arms I belongs to...

I sighed and headed out of the car, grabbing my bag of things and headed into the house. As I did, I noticed no one was home and a note left at the table.

We know you came home already, but I have some work

to finish up. I will see you soon. You are summoned to 

The Alpha King so get going. I will see you in 3 weeks.

Love, Appa 

I sighed and went into my room and begin unpacking. To my surprise, my room was still as the same as I left it and the floors didn't get dirty. Umma must've cleaned it in hr free time. That's nice... When I finished up with taking out everything, I noticed there was Kai's bracelet on top of my drawer. When did his get here? It started to shine bright red like it was asking me to wear it. 

I took a hold of the bracelet and it stopped shimmering and seemed to calm down. When I placed it back on the drawer it began shinning again. The hell? I opened the drawer and placed the bracelet in there and held back my tears. It'll be better this way so I don't have to think of him. Seeing the jewelry reminds me of the times I had with Kai and the love, passion. and care we had for one another. 

I got dressed up in my white skinny jeans and a nice red v neck. Placing on the red converse I found in my closet, I headed out to the palace. Nerves were coming to be and I can't seem to calm down. Why do I have to even be there? 

"Welcome back>' smiled the Alpha as I bowed down "Red alpha." 

"Sir." I recalled "Why must you call me an alpha when I have no pack to take care of?" 

"Being a red alpha makes you your own pack." he smirked "Well, I can call you red wolf but alpha has a nice ring to it." 

"Thanks?" 

"I was wondering if you would like to live here." 

My eyes widened. "I can't." 

The Alpha raised his brow. "It's an order my red alpha. I want you to start living here. You are the only red wolf I've ever witnessed. I thought your kind was extinct but a miracle happened. Now will you deny a request from the Alpha King?" 

I shook my head. "I will move in as soon as possible. " 

He nodded. "I will see you soon my dear." 

bowing my head, I went out of the room and headed out towards the garden; where I used to play when I was little. Sighing to myself I sat on the bench staring at the water fountain of an alpha shooting water from its mouth. The water was clear as always and the garden had a new addition. Osiria. Closing my eyes, I quickly fell asleep, bathing in the warm sun. 

Opening my eyes, I noticed the sun had already set and the moon had risen. How long did I sleep? I got up on my feet and started to walk back into the palace only to be led by a guard to my room. He sighed in relief when he saw me. 

"Miss you sure take a long nap." he commented 

I laughed. "I'm sorry, I was just really tired." 

"It's fine." he smiled "You have no idea how happy Minhyuk is!" 

I smiled. " It's good to be back I guess." 

"Dinner will come shortly to your room miss. You overslept and missed eating the actually dinner."

"Ohh... welll...." I sighed

The guard returned shortly with my dinner which was steak and mashed potatoes and went out of the room telling me if I need anything just use the buzzer over there. Apparently he is my personal guard in the palace.... I remember being the guard and watching over any royals, but this is beyond weird for me. As I was eating, my head couldn't stop wondering if Kai is feeding. My stomach didn't want to intake any of the food given to me even though it looks so tasty... 

A knock was heard from the door. "I'm coming in." 

Minhyuk entered and he had two glasses and a bottle of champagne. "Missed you Krystal... Did you know how lonely it was that you weren't here?"

I laughed. "I leave and you haven't gotten a wife yet." 

"The girls here are too annoying... All of them just want to be the next alpha queen." he stated "Or a princess or whatever."

"You have to give one a chance." 

"You should try out then." he smirked 

I snickered. "No thanks. I'd rather live as a body guard."

"Weirdo."

Minhyuk popped the bottled of champagne and we talked laughing at our jokes we used to have and reconnected. Sadly, talking to him isn't getting my mind of off Kai. After a while. Minhyuk told me to get some rest and if I want I can drink the whole bottle before sleeping. 

"We are going to train tomorrow so you can get used to how life is as an alpha again." he smiled "Of course I'll be attending with you." 

"No ." i replied "You need those months to catch up to what I was made of." 

"Sure..." he smirked 

When Minhyuk left, I felt tears coming down my face. Kai what are you thinking right now?