Chapter 17

Alpha VS Vampire

I held onto Kai's now sweaty hand, trying to calm him down. He thinks that the whole accident is his fault... Why is he putting such a big burden on himself? It is also my fault... No, everything is my fault. We went to drink some coffee to calm our nerves and wake up a little. Kai and I headed to the room where Yuri was to see Suho sitting there. What is he doing here?

"Hey." I smiled weakly

"Hey." replied Suho "I heard about Yuri's car accident. Came here as fast a possible. Just had a talk with her."

"Is she okay?" asked Kai clearly very worried

"Yeah... but..." he shrugged

"But what?" I questioned 

"Yuri has amnesia..." he admitted "She's in trauma and I don't think telling her about your relationship with Krystal is going to help."

Kai's eyes widened "What do you mean?"

"She forgot about Krystal." he stated

"What do you mean forgot about me?" I questioned

Suho ruffled his hair. "Yuri must've lost her memories because she doesn't want to remember something bad that has happened in her life and it's you!"

"How can that be..." I mumbled

Because of me? Yuri is suffering because of me? My knees felt like jelly and dropped to the floor. I felt frozen in time and my heart was filled with guilt.

"Krystal!" shouted Kai shaking my shoulders back and fourth "Snap out of your damn daydream! Dammit!"

I blinked a few times. "Sorry... I caused all of this trouble."

"What do you mean sorry?" growled Kai "Not any of this is your fault."

"If I wasn't here she wouldn't have ran into the car!" I reasoned

"But I had a big impact in this..." admitted Kai holding my hand "You know what? it. This is both of our faults, but whatever happens we can get through it."

I smiled, getting myself up. "You're right."

Suho looked at us a little surprised.

"You two serious with each other?" he asked

We nodded.

Suho shrugged. "What ever you do DON'T tell her about your relationship."

With his last words, Suho walked off. I turned to my right seeing Kai stare at me.

"You ready?" he asked "When we get into that room I am your master and you are a body guard."

I nodded. Just before we got in, I quickly kissed Kai's cheek, catching him off guard. He gave me an angry look.

"I'm trying to suppress my feelings for you today and you have to do something cute like that?"

I laughed. We entered the room to see Yuri sitting up still, staring at the wall in front of her. Is she even alive? She turned over and her face lit up into a smile. Kai smiled back and headed towards her, sitting down on the stool next to her bed. She gave him a quick hug and looked at me with curiosity and yet I felt a hint of hate as soon as she saw me. Didn't the first time we saw each other she didn't seem to care who I was?

"Who is she oppa?" she questioned

"Krystal, my body guard."

"Hi." I said sheepishly

"Hi." she responded clearly not wanting to talk to me

What the hell?

"So? How do you feel Yuri?" Kai asked

"I don't know... Nothing seems wrong." she replied

"Well, I'm going to take your bandages off. You probably healed yourself by now."

I saw Kai slowly take the bandages off of Yuri. I sighed to myself seeing she is fine. No signs of permanent injury. Well she is a vampire after all, but thank god.

*****

We got out of the hospital and straight into Kai's Mercedes. I saw Yuri headed to the passenger seat, but Kai stopped her.

"Oppa I wanna sit next to you." she pouted

"Krystal is going to sit up here." he stated

Yuri turned around to give me a bad stare. I smiled back at here already prepared for that. Even if she lost her memories that doesn't mean she changed her personality. I sat in the passenger seat, and the radio.

"Krystal why do you have the same bracelet as oppa?" she questioned all of a sudden

My eyes widened in shock. We forgot to remove our couple bracelets!

"It's because I thought having matching bracelets look cool." said Kai

He really a making an excuses.

I snickered. "Yeah these bracelets are so cool."

"Oh... Okay..." responded Yuri

A few hours later, we reached home. I got out of the car and headed towards the trunk. My eyes felt woozy and I'm tired as hell. Kai got out the bags and gave me my backpack. I smiled weakly at him and ran up to my room, changing into my pajamas to sleep. Today was a looong day and it wasn't a good one. I closed my eyes to hear my door creak open... I opened them a little to see Kai in his boxers... just his boxers. My eyes scanned his whole body. His muscles were bulging and I can see them 6 packs... them hot 6 pack abs.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned barely managing my tone

"I'm gonna sleep with you that's what. I told Yuri I was going on a late night drive to clear my head." he replied

"You lied to her?!" I remarked "That's 2 times today! I'm impressed."

Kai rolled his eyes. "I lied to be with you. Is that wrong?"

I blushed. "No."

Kai smiled, walking up towards me. He climbed on my bed, bringing me into a embrace. I wrapped my arms around his neck, resting my head on his chest. I took a sniff of his scent; his sweet and man smell. Kai kissed my forehead, dropping his chin on my head. He caressed my back with his thumb, rubbing my back in small circles and I had to admit it is very comforting. His body heat kept me warmth.

"Promise you won't leave me." whispered Kai

I felt my heart jump by his words. "I promise I won't."

"That's great." he muttered, holding my tighter

I smiled, falling asleep next to the man I love.