Chapter 32

Alpha VS Vampire

Kai's POV

Waking up, I convinced that Krystal leaving was a dream. I got out of bed, took a shower, brushed my teeth, and got changed into some black slacks and a white button up. I opened the door to Krystal's room to see nothing. The bed isn't messy but nice and tidy. Everything was back in place exactly how it was when no one was here. It was like she never existed in this world or in my life. 

Sighing to myself, I walked down stairs to grab a bottle of blood in which I will sit on her bed and enjoyed my breakfast as if she was there.

"Did you know it was a set up?"

"Did you know that I miss you..."

"Damn it Krystal... How am I going to get you back?"

I laid down on her pillow and imagined her scent... That's the only way I can remember her is to think of her... Everything was gone. Her scent. Her things. Her love for me.... Only if she have had come up to talk to be about the situation. Now my poor red wolf was gone... The only wolf that made her way to my heart. I closed my eyes and found myself sound asleep. 

"Oppa!!!" whined Yuri who was right on top of me shaking my shoulders

"Get off." I responded rudely 

Yuri listened with a smile on her face. "Let's go get lunch together."

"Why should I? You ed me over Yuri." I reminded

She made her way onto Krystal's bed and hugged me. "You know she wasn't meant for this world anyways. She's just another alpha that deserve to know her place. Krystal doesn't deserve you. I do." 

I scoffed. "I should've known it was our umma's idea for all of this. She's always having plans up her sleeve for you to be with me... that tradition." 

Yuri slapped me across the face. "That tradition has been going on for generations which keeps our kind pure and holy. If you were to be with that tramp everyone would hunt you down and gang up in order to take over your position. Kai how stupid can you be?"

"Do you know how stupid you are? You're weaker than Krystal Yuri. You can't even compare to her and much less call her a tramp. Look at you Yuri. You didn't go to fight school and all you did was study to be a lady. If we were under attack, you wouldn't know how to defend yourself."

"I'm only suppose to study to be lady." she snapped "I have magical abilities Kai. Also that tramp doesn't have an inch of lady likeness in her. All she ever will be is a low life wolf who is considered an alpha because she's different."

"You can shut up now Yuri." I sighed "I'm done talking with you. Get out." 

"Make me." she challenged with a smirk

I lifted my index and waved to the right which caused Yuri to ride into the air and got shoved to the door hard.

"You think I won't hurt you?" I said "You think just because you are my blood that I can't hurt you? Yuri I can care more or less about what happens right now. All I want is Krystal." 

Yuri stomped her right foot on the ground. "Krystal this. Krystal that. She's gone Kai and your never getting her back! If you want for all I care you can imagine I was her and make love to me! Don't you see oppa that all I want is for you to love me? For us to be together and for me to have you children To continue our vampire legacy."

I got up and opened the door for Yuri. I took her hand and shoved her out then slammed the door shut and locked it. I can hear her shouting and slamming onto the door and calling my name. I can hear her tears as she continued to tell me she loves me... Before i can say anything back the door had been busted open. 

"Kai what's wrong with you?!" exclaimed my umma "Yuri is crying because of you! Apologize!" 

"Get Krystal back and then I'll apologize." I responded "You broke the door umma. Thanks." 

My umma rolled her eyes. "You are such a spoiled son. How would you appa react?

"He would tell me to get the girl." I smirked "Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Umma... Let's just stop." cried Yuri "I don't want to see you talking badly of my oppa like that." 

Yuri went over to hug me. "Can you tell oppa what's going to happen?"

I can see a big smirk from my umma. "Of course dear. You and Yuri are going to get married this Friday." 

I laughed. "Not gonna happen. Don't even try umma. I dare you. Do this and I'm cutting ties with this family." 

she gasped. "You wouldn't dare." 

"I would. Do you remember who I am? I'm almost of age umma. To be our next Vampire King."

"Which is more of a reason why you need a queen. Yuri is obviously your only choice." she advised

"Sure...." I replied shoving Yuri off me and heading out of the door "I'll be waiting for the both of you at appa's place. Well settle this issue once an for all."

I walked out of the busted door and headed downstairs in which I got into the cab and headed to where my appa was. The former Vampire King. Surely my dad will understand my situation... After all, he never wanted me to marry Yuri in the first place. My mom wasn't the first person he loved... She killed the first person he loved.