Chapter 10

Alpha VS Vampire

I woke up to see Kai, staring at me with his puppy dog eyes.

"Morning sunshine."

I shrugged. I can't believe I invited him to bed, maybe I got a little tipsy because of the champagne. My mind went black as I smelled fresh coffee. Hmmm...

"Coffee?" he asked handing me the cup

"Why thank you." I replied with a huge smile. Coffee in the morning is like heaven. "Where is Yuri?" 

"She went shopping." replied Kai 

"Ohh... I thought she was going to throw a fit cause you know... You're with me." I said blushing insanely 

I saw Kai's lips mold into a smile. A dazzling, sweet, and innocent smile. He handed me the cup of freshly brewed coffee. 

"You don't need to worry about it, now take try the coffee."  

"Thank you." I smiled back taking a sip

I immediately spat out the coffee as I felt the taste in my mouth. That is some bitter as ! The coffee was all over Kai's face, making him look like a hobo. His smile turned into absolute questioning eyes and mad ones, well guessing on how is eye brows furrowed. 

"The coffee is bitter..." I muttered hiding my face, trying hard not to laugh

"Doesn't mean you spit it at someone!" he exclaimed

I laughed going to the bathroom to get a towel wetting it with hot water. I went back to see him still there. I patted the towel, cleaning the mess I made as my eyes felt locked to his eyes. His brown loving eyes. The eyes of the man that bit me turning them into red... I blushed thinking about the scene. 

"Krystal do you know how beautiful you are?" questioned Kai all of a sudden

I blushed. "Do you even know what you are saying Kai?" 

He held my hand caressing. "Yes I do." 

I rolled my eyes with a smile taking my hand off and heading towards the bathroom to wash up. As I finished I changed into a blue blouse with denim shorts. Kai wasn't anywhere in the room. I went to the living room to see him talking to someone on the phone. He saw me and smiled, not taking his eyes off of me. I couldn't seem to take my eyes from his gaze either. 

"I'll see you later." said Kai ending the phone call 

I sat down near him keeping a distance. 

"So what's up?"

"Nothing much just asking what table do we sit in for the ball."

"We?" 

"Yeah. Me, you, and Yuri."

"What why am I going?! It's a vampire ball I don't have to be there." I stated

"It's not a vampire ball Krystal. It's alpha and vampire. The king of the alphas and his son is going to be attending."

"Why would they come to a ball?"

Kai sighed. "It's not just any ball. It's to celebrate when alphas and vampires joined as one."

"Is it really that important?" I questioned not really wanting to dress up and go

"What do you think? Your parents are going to be there too you know."

"WHAT!" I exclaimed excitedly

"Yeah so you have to go." smiled Kai

I felt a surge of happiness filling in my body. I can't wait to see them! I didn't know to jump up and down, run around, or.... I went towards Kai, hugging him. He froze there a little shocked, not believing I am hugging him, but soon wrapped his arms around me. Kai held me tighter, almost squeezing the life out of me. I felt his on my thigh.... Oh my god.... I pushed Kai a little but he wouldn't even move. I felt his hand move down to my...

"Kai let go of me!" I demanded pulling myself away from him

Kai snapped out of his daydream and let me go. I opened my mouth in shock as I saw the wet spot in his pants and Kai realized it too. For the first time ever I see him red as a cherry and not me. I covered my mouth trying so hard not to burst out laughing. Do not laugh Krystal. Do not laugh!

"Oh my ing god Kai!" I exclaimed feeling my jello legs and falling to the floor laughing out loud

His face got even redder as he went into a room to change his clothes. He closed the door leaving me laughing my off, clutching to my stomach.

*****

After a while, Kai came out dress in plain jeans and a polo shirt. He looks a lot better and gained back his self esteem.  Kai got his car keys, holding my hand and dragging me to the parking lot. We passed by a bunch of people looking at us and whispering things like "What a lovely couple." or "So cute!" I blushed hearing all of their comments while Kai doesn't even seem to care about everything they had to say. Does he have feelings for me? The question wander in my head.

"You still embarrass about the scene?" I teased trying to start a conversation

Kai didn't respond, but gave me a quick kiss on the mouth, leaving me speechless for the rest of the ride.

 He drove to a shop, a big shop. As we entered I see people looking at different types of beautiful clothing from small to big sizes. I see an assitant come up to me and Kai. She bowed to us. I smiled shyly while Kai took my hand, taking me around the shop. He grabbed different dresses handing them to the assistant. She and me followed him around the shop, except I have no idea what the hell  he is doing or thinking. We finally got to the fitting room; a private one.

"What are we doing here?" I asked

"Buying you a dress what do you think?" scoffed Kai who barely chose the time to talk to me

I rolled my eyes. "I am not gonna try on every single one. That's gonna take like a year not to mention these clothes are so expensive!"

"So what. I have enough money to buy you the whole store." bragged Kai

We stared at each other not budging. I don't want to rely on anyone to do something for me like this. When Suho bought me those clothes I felt so guilty! Kai sat on a chair, still keeping his eyes locked on mine not backing out.

I shrugged giving up. "Do I have to try on every single one?"

"Every single one." smirked Kai

The assistant went into the changing room with me. It felt awkward, but I didn't say anything.

"So how do you know Kai?" asked the assistant

I was shocked from her question, but answered. "I'm his body guard."

"Is that all?" she said surprised

"Yeah. Why?"

She shrugged. "This is the first time I've ever seen Kai bring a girl to the store, except for Yuri. Also this is the first time he has ever hand picked clothes for someone."

"Really?" I replied shocked

"Yep."

I smiled, feeling a little happy he chose my clothes for me.... Why am I so happy? Am I falling for this man or I already did?