Chapter 33

Alpha VS Vampire

Krystal's POV -unedited

I woke up and felt the most heartbreaking feeling in my life. Empty. I got dressed into dark bkue jeans and a white V neck with white vans and headed out. I need a good walk to remember the layout. As I walked around the Palace, my wolf wanted to jump out of me. I guess it really misses having the freedom to run around and by it I mean me... 

At the same time, I couldn't help but pout. I don't even want to shape shift because Kai won't be here to watch me, the other half of me. He really is everything I can ask for in a guy. I can feel a tear run down my cheek as my nose got awfully stuffy. Sighing to myself, I took off my clothes and shifted ito my wolf and tossed the pair of clothes behind a bush. After it was smooth sailings for my wolf to roam around.

Wandering around the castle, it only made me miss Kai even more. Even though I was home, I felt lost... All too sudden my stomach felt a sudden pain like I want to vomit. I quickly ran towards one of the bathrooms in the kingdom and locked myself in tight. Transforming back into my human form, I puked a little on the floor and quickly headed towards the toliet. Something is really wrong... 

*****

I opened my eyes to see Minhyuk holding my hand tightly. 

"Thank god Krystal. If something were to happen to you, I don't know what i would do." he sighed 

"Why am I in the kingdom's personal hospital?" I questioned "Did something happen?"

"Some servants thought it was weird that the bathroom door was locked for so long. They unlocked it to see you lying on the toliet seat next to a small pile of vomit and it was in the toilet. Immediately the servants called the guards which leads us to now." he explained

"Is there something wrong with me?" I asked

"Your pregnant." stated the doctor "You haven't been eating much either Krystal, yet the baby is still healthy. I say it is pure luck. Keep up your terrible eating habits and the baby will die." 

My jaw dropped. "You can't be serious doc."

"I am. Why would I lie?" 

"But-"

"No buts. You need to get something to eat right away. It looks like you didn't realize you had a baby in you. Just take better care of yourself."

I got up and the doctor handed me a glass of water. "No pills?" 

"You don't need them red alpha. Alphas never take medicine. You know that." 

I shrugged. "I forgot." 

"No you would. You never got sick." 

I got out of the bed and drank all of the water from the martini glass. Yes. The doctor serves water in freaking martini glasses. He's a weird doc. Minhyuk got up of his chair and followed me out of the hospital room. Not realizing.... I looked down to see I'm already dressed. 

"I remembered I was ..." I said trying to hide my fake 

I can hear Minhyuk chuckled. "Yes you were, but the servants covered you before calling the guards who found your clothes since they know your scent and the nurse was the one who put on your clothes for you." 

I sighed in relief. "Oh thank god." 

"What do you want to eat?" he asked "To take care of Kai's baby." 

My eyes widened. "How did you-"

"He's the only man that I've ever seen you look at in a way that..." Minhyuk mumbled off

"I'm gonna keep the child." I said reluctantly "Even though it will be half vampire." 

Minhyuk smiled. "That's good. Let's get something to eat and discuss this there." 

*****

I sat in the chair waiting for the food to come. To my shock Minhyuk got us burgers and fries... I thought he was going to get something more nutrient for the baby but I guess not? 

"You should eat this because you need a lot of calories and then we can worry about eating healthy." sighed Minhyuk 

"That's why we are so close together!" I exclaimed joyfully taking a big bite of the burger and shoving some fries in my mouth. After all I am eating for two. 

He laughed. "You never do change do you when it comes to fatting foods."

"Not really." I managed to say with a mouthful 

"Alright fatty. Finish you food and then we can tell the Alpha King about this so he can get informed." 

I nodded and continued to finish my meal and even ordered a oreo milk shake. We both got up and prepared to head towards the palace's main hall. Telling him won't be that bad I hope. 

"So... What do you want to talk about?" asked the Alpha King 

"Umm... So when I was being Kai''s body guard we had... An attraction and now... I guess I'm pregnant." I replied trying to to sound scared 

"OH! IS THAT SO???!" he bellowed 

"Y...yes..." I said reluctantly 

The Kind smiled. "Well, why didn't you say so sooner? Of course it will be a pleasure for me to help take care of your still unborn child and his or her needs." 

"Well... Thank you my King." I muttered out of my mouth feeling grateful

"Of course my dear. You are dismissed." 

Minhyuk who stood by me kneeled down as soon as we are dismissed and both of us headed out of the palace and towards the garden. Feeling super thankful towards the Alpha King... I wanted to tell the news to my parents.... Sadly, they do not live here like I do. I am sure I will live here for the rest of my life, but of course they will always be able to visit their grandchild. Well, I can visit them too, but only for a short time. I smiled touching my belly; as long as I have something as a reminder of the times being with you my love. My one and only love to which I will only have as we ware wolfs along with vampires live for what it feels like an eternity.