Chapter 20

Alpha VS Vampire

Kai's POV

I saw the look on Yuri's face. Her brows were furrow, clearly not in a good mood already, her teeth was clenched, ready to bite someone and by someone I mean Krystal. Why does she hate Krystal? Yuri doesn't even know her except for the fact that Krystal was with me at the hospital being my body guard. Other wise, nothing. It is like she is holding her anger in from Krystal for a long while now. Like she doesn't even like Krystal. That's weird. I've been embracing women before, but even more and she doesn't care so why now? The most important question is, does she know about me and Krystal?

"Oppa I am going to ask you again." hissed Yuri "Why is that hugging you."

Krystal shifted away form me a little.

"Maybe I should go." she whispered

Krystal got up, but I stopped her pulling her down to sit next to me. "You can't leave. Remember, I have your back and you have mine. I can protect you Krystal; don't look down on me."

I kept my eyes glue onto hers. She smiled getting more comfortable, snuggling with me. I took in a deep breath. Amnesia or not, you are going to remember even if I have to force you to remember.

"Krystal and I are dating." I confessed "We started dating each other before the day you had the accident."

"What do you mean Kai?" she questioned "Why re you lying to me!"

"I'm not lying." I shrugged."It's the truth. That's why we have the couple bracelets."

"No. You lying to make me jealous!" she accused

"Why would I make you jealous?" I replied "I have no need to because I think of you as a sister!"

"That's not what happened 10 years ago!" she snapped

My body froze. I felt a flashback of what happened 10 years ago, but I removed the thought of it. The past is the past and that part of my past was a mistake; the biggest mistake of my life.

"What is she talking about Kai." said Krystal

I held Krystal's hand. "I'll tell you in due time, but let me settle something first."

She nodded. Because I paid attention to Krystal during that time, I didn't see Yuri as she slapped Krystal across the face loud and hard. I took a hold of Yuri's hand and pushed her to the ground.

"What is wrong with you!" I snapped

"What is wrong with me?" she said feigning innocence like she didn't even hit Krystal "I did nothing wrong oppa just taught someone a lesson that's all."

"Lesson? Hitting someone is teaching them a lesson?"

"Yeah. It tells the person not to mess with something that's mine."

"Kai isn't yours." responded Krystal

I felt my heart fluttering like a girl when she stepped in. When did my Krystal become so ballsy? I smiled at her.

"What do you mean he's not mine. Last time I checked he's not yours either." snorted Yuri

"Last time I checked he didn't ask you out so shut up."

"Damn Krystal." I muttered to myself

She elbowed my stomach.

"You are so lucky Yuri is here." she whispered

"But if she wasn't here, would we be making out already?" I questioned

I saw the small blush on her face. Yuri's mouth twitched a little. Krystal took a step forward and so did Yuri, and not the girls are standing face to face.

"Does my slap hurt?" Yuri smirked

Krystal touched her wound. "Nah I've got tackled down harder than this."

"Stay away from my man." she demanded

"He's not yours." Krystal reminded

I saw Yuri lean closer to Krystal saying something I can't comprehend. I saw Krystal say something back and the two girls looked at each other one last time before Yuri walked off to her room, leaving me and Krystal alone together one again.

"So... What were you saying about this honeymoon?" smiled Krystal walking towards me wrapped her arms around my neck

I laughed. "I want to spend a few days with you. Just us. Yuri isn't gonna be there, we can relax, and maybe do something more..."

Krystal blushed into the color velvet. "I would actually like that, but where are we going?"

"To this villa I own. During the day the sun shines the whole house so we don't need electricity and at night it is so cool and refreshing. Once you go there it is hard going back." I described

She pursed her lips. "But how are we going to get away? Yuri is pretty much keeping her eyes on me now, and to be honest it's quite intimating."

"I don't know." I admitted "I'll talk to her today to see what's wrong and I'll tell you when we can go alright? It'll be like a first date kind of thing."

"Sounds fair." she smiled

I broke our embrace and headed upstairs to my room and Yuri's. Before I can leave I heard Krystal calling my name.

"Kai!" she shouted

"Hmm?" I replied

"You are such a romantic." Krystal complemented causing me to laugh

"I aim to please Krystal. I am to please."

*****

Walking up the stairs takes forever. It seems like every step I am taking gets heavier and heavier. I had to admit, I am scared. Why? To be honest I don't even know. Is it the fear Yuri might freak out if she finds out or is the the fear that she might do something to Krystal again. I can't let her hurt Krystal. As I approached the door, I gave it a knock.

"Come in." giggled Yuri

As I stepped in , I wished I had never seen what I just saw. Yuri was wearing one of my white shirts, . I closed my eyes immediately.

"What do you think you're doing." I said

"Seducing you. Do you like?" she asked

"I would like you to put some clothes on." I replied

"But oppa remembered when you told me you love me wearing your shirts from 10 years ago?"

"I told you to not talk about that."

"I want to." she whined "You haven't even told her what we did. Why I came to love you."

"But I didn't love you Yuri. I was fooling with myself thinking I can be like that with you, but I can't. It was a mistake." I concluded

"Fine!" cried Yuri "If it was such a mistake then why did you do it?"

"I don't know." i mumbled to myself "Maybe it was because I pitied you."

"I can't read lips oppa."

I turned around, finally opening my eyes. "I said I don't know. I just wanted to see you to say I am leaving with Krystal to go to the villa. Tonight."

Before Yuri can say anything, I slammed the door shut. That's right, the past is the past, but I have to tell Krystal about it. About me and Yuri. About my hateful past and who I really was.