Chapter 21

Alpha VS Vampire

My stomach was churning. I felt a little jumpy. Am I really going to be with Kai and just Kai? I walking in circles waiting impatiently. I heard the door creak open and sighed in relief as I saw him in one piece. Thank god!

"Hey there." he said

"Hi." I responded "So ummm what did Yuri say?"

Kai sighed sadly. "She didn't like the news... but."

Kai didn't say anything.

"But what?

"Nothing..." he mumbled

Kai sat down on my bed, staring at the floor patterns. I walked and sat down next to him.

"It's fine." I assured with a smile "Being with you is good enough for me. We don't need to go to your villa."

"Who said we're not going?" he smirked

"You serious?" I remarked

Kai nodded with a wide smile. "Get ready cause we have to leave tonight. Maybe spend 3 or 4 days there. Just us."

"Sounds very romantic." I laughed "I never knew you could be one."

"One what?" he asked clearly interested

"A romantic."

Kai chuckled. "This is my first time actually... It's a weird feeling, but I like it. I'm changing for the better."

I took a hold of his hand, allowing it to touch my face.

"Remember that you have me okay? Don't be so down about Yuri." I stated

"Kai smiled "I won't. Now get ready."

"You aren't going to get ready?"

"I have everything I need at the villa." smirked Kai "All you need is maybe a phone, some clothes, and a few pairs of shoes, but everything thing else is handled. The villa basically has everything you need.":

"So you're saying I can leave here and I would have clothing there." I joked

Kai's face darkened. "I do have clothes for your size... but I don't know if you should walk there."

I laughed. "Kai I was joking."

His eyebrows furrowed. "You were joking?"

"Yeah."

"Don't joke like that. I'll really consider it."

I punched his chest. "ert."

"I'll wait for you in the car."

"Okay,"

Kai headed towards the door, but stopped. "Krystal you know if we go to the villa I'm not gonna restrain myself right?"

Before I can responded he already left, leaving me as red as a cherry. Getting some pairs of shoes and clothing I felt like I was ready to go. I grabbed a hold of my phone, sliding it in my back pocket. 

*****

I saw Kai sitting in the Mercedes waiting for me. His face lit into a sweet smile as soon as he saw me. I waved shyly. Kai quickly got out of the car to help me with my things, which is only a backpack.

"I got this." I assured

"You think I'll let my own girlfriend carry her things?"

I rolled my eyes as soon as he said that. "I can take care of myself."

"I know." he agreed "But I want to take care of you."

My cheeks felt rosy when he said that. This man knows how to make a girl happy. I got into the car, sitting at the passenger seat. Kai started the car, but before we left I can feel someone watching it. I felt chills down my back. As I turned back to see who it was, I saw Yuri from her window staring directly at me. She mouthed something but I can't understand what she said.

Yuri's POV

I felt my heart break once Kai left the room. He really doesn't want me, or even crave for me. Why is that? I can feel my jealousy raging all on Krystal. How can she get Kai's attention? She's only been working here for a few months! It's not fair! I still can't believe Kai blew me off like that! I put on some clothes, opening the window to see the night's view.  Maybe this will get my mind off of Krystal and Kai.

As I stared out of the window I saw Krystal and Kai together, getting ready to go to the villa. I clenched my teeth. I kept staring at Krystal in hate. Does she really think she won this battle? There is no way in hell am I gonna let her have Kai period. As Krystal turned around and spotted me, I smirked as mouthed to her "I hate you." 

Once the car wasn't in sight, went away from the window and went down stairs. 

"Get me some red wine!" I demanded

The maids hurried their feet to the kitchen to get wine while I made myself comfortable, sitting on the couch. I crossed my legs, waiting for my beverage.

"Here is you wine mam." said one of the maids

She poured the wine into the glass. I took a hold of the glass and splashed it all over her.

"Oops." I smirked "Sorry." 

Taking a hold of the bottle, I took a quick gulp. Seeing the maid's shocked and hurt expression lightened up my day a little. Still.. Nothing can take my mind away from Kai. I love him and yet he doesn't love me back, in THAT way. In the way I want him to. Why must my life so much? WE are suppose to marry each other when I am of age, but Kai didn't want that... Kai told our parents he didn't want to repeat pureblood tradition to marry your own sibling.... 

Tears fell down on my face as I cried in silence. The maids looked at me with questioning eyes. I wiped my teary eyes away with my hands and headed back  upstairs. I picked up the phone to call someone special... My parents. 

beeeep beep beeeeep

"Hey there." I said in a shaky voice

"Hey baby." replied my mom "Why are you crying?"

"Mommy..." I cried "I love him. I love Kai."

She sighed "I told you we should've forced him into marrying you."

"It just didn't seem right at first." I whined 

"Does now sound right?"

I took a deep breathe in, up all my tears. "Yeah. Come as soon as you can."

"Why are you calling me now? Did something happen?"

"He fell in love with an alpha."

Mom shrugged. "That's not good. We need to get rid of her. Fast."

I laughed. "I know. I tried to convince her to leave, but she didn't budge."

"I know how to get her to leave baby girl. Don't worry. Mommy can handle this."

"Alright. Mom." I said feeling a lot better "See you soon?"

"Sooner than you think. I'll bring dad too."