Chapter 11

Alpha VS Vampire

Kai's POV

I felt myself getting a little more comfortable sitting on the sofa, crossing my legs. Waiting for Krystal to change is so long and is driving me crazy! I closed my eyes calming myself down for a little bit. To think I got aroused.... I gasped at my own self. I can't believe I'm thinking about some stupid embarrassing matter now! Damn you Krystal; turning my into some crazed freak! I hear the fitting room door creak open to see a Krystal in a mermaid dress that was cut to show her . I felt myself go hard... No way in hell am I gonna let her go to the ball wearing something that tight and cut low like that. I imagined other guys giving her hungry stares and me getting extremely angry.

"Nope. Next." I said bluntly

Krystal scoffed crossing her arms. "Can't I just wear this one? I mean it looks okay to me and I'm not in the mood to wear the other hundreds of dresses you have."

"Well, you aren't wearing this one!" I exclaimed

Krystal rolled her eyes at me and went back to the fitting room. I swear to god if we weren't in a store with a bunch of people, I would do here right here right now.... I shrugged to myself realizing she is only 16 or so and I'm thinking of inappropriate thoughts. Why is she so hot today? After a few dresses that I declined, Krystal got really pissed off.

"This is the last dress I'm going to try on you hear me?!" she shouted

 

I sighed walking up to her. She flinched as soon as I was 1 in near her and back away. I felt my heart hurt a little.... Making my way towards the dresses, I handed her something I would definitely approve her of wearing. It was a black mini dress that was cut at her thigh. The design was a simple short sleeve and a nice lace design at the end of the dress showing a little iness but it wasn't over kill.

"Try this on." I said "This is the dress you'll wear to the event."

"Why can't you just pick this one from the start? We wouldn't have to be here for hours if you did." she hissed

"I wanted to see what you look like in other dresses. If I wanted to I would've given you the dress from the start, but you see I didn't want to." I smirked

Krystal rolled her eyes at me again and pushed me out of the fitting room. I heard a little snicker from the assistant. I sat at the chair waiting impatiently as ever. As soon as Krystal walked out my mouth dropped. She looks stunning!

No ie showing: check

No showing: check

No back showing: check

Okay everything is good, but the only thing showing was her long y slender legs. Well, it should be fine I guess. If any guy tried to hit on her, I'll kill him.

"You look amazing." I stated with a warm smile

She smiled back and me. "Thank you."

Krystal went back to the fitting room and put on her clothes. We went out towards the show section and got her colored high heels that has a black heel tip. Going to the cashier to purchase the items Krystal stopped her pace. I turned around to see her face.

"What's wrong." I questioned

"I just want to say thank you for doing so much for me." she mumbled

"Your welcome." I smiled feeling a huge boost of confidence

Heading towards the cashier, I felt like something is still missing...

"Will that be all?" asked the cashier

I nodded.

'That will be 13 thousand dollars. "

"THIRTEEN THOUSAND!" yelled Krystal out of shock "What in the..."

I chuckled as everyone looked at our way. Paying the bill with my credit card I headed out with Krystal whose face is still in shock. I opened the door, placing the bag of clothing and box of shoes in the back. Krystal sat in the passenger seat still as quiet was ever.

"I can't believe it was that much.." she murmured

"It's not that bad." I said

"Not that bad?! I can help so many children with that much money!" she exclaimed catching me off guard

"What do you mean children?" I asked taking a turn when I saw the green arrow streetlight

I can tell that she didn't mean to say that out loud and kept shut.

"Tell me Krystal." I demanded

She pursed her lips. "I live in a great family because of my family's connection with the royals, but there are poor children out there in an orphanage because of family troubles or just being left abandoned that wishes to have a life I have or even less. I always try to put myself in their position and it makes me cry Kai. I want to help them so much, but I can only donate a little clothing and give them food every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday thanks to my schooling. If I wasn't your body guard I would have a wonderful job, working along side of the royals and give them what they need with my money."  

I said couldn't reply to Krystal because I didn't know what to say. She is not just a beautiful woman, but she has a heart of gold. Man! I want to help those children too!

"You are a great woman Krystal." I commented

She looked at me with weirded out eyes. "Sometimes you scare me by saying those words."

I laughed, speed faster heading towards the hotel.

We arrived at the hotel and headed in. I saw Yuri stand there with her arms crossed looking at me.

"Oppa where have you been?" she asked, giving Krystal the death stare

I can feel the awkward tension going on.

"We just went out to get her a dress that's all." I stated

"So you choose to spend time with a alpha over me, your sister?" she snapped

Krystal hid behind me. I can tell she doesn't want to deal with matters like this. I held her hand pulling her out of her hiding spot to stand next to me.

"Yuri let me put this out bluntly. I can only think of you as a sister; no more no less. Also I can never love the way you want me to."

Krystal, who I secured with my hand looked at me with surprised eyes. I can read her mind which said What the hell do you think you're doing? Yuri on the other hand, stomped one foot towards Krystal, fuming with anger and was also on the verge of tears.