Chapter 25

Alpha VS Vampire

Kai's POV

I don't know what I am feeling, but I like it. It's like a safe feeling. Safety. I haven't felt that in a while.... She makes me feel like it. Comfortable and happy. I am so lucky to have you....

"I'm cutting cutting the green onions in half." shrugged Krystal "It's not even considering cutting onions."

I laughed. "Now cut them in half again!"

"Aish!" whined Krystal stomping her feet in one place "When can I eat?!"

"In a bit." I replied making the pancake batter. After making the batter, I grab the non stick pan from the cupboards and the fire. I poured a little oil on the the pan and added the chopped octopus and then layered the green onions,  covering everything with the pancake batter.

"Smells good." mumbled Krystal standing next to me

"You better eat everything." I smirked

"I will." she smiled

I flipped the pancake over, earning an applause from Krystal. When the pancake looks golden brown, I slid it to the plate. Krystal brought the plate to the table and was about to grab 2 pairs of chopsticks, but I stopped her.

"I can't eat it with you." I admitted

"What why?" asked Krystal "You wanted to have breakfast."

"I think blood will be a better breakfast for me."

She rolled her eyes. "Here I wanted to feed you but I guess not."

My ears shot up. "You wanted to feed me?"

"Oh so now you want to eat." she exasperated

"You are one tempting woman." I complimented

I saw the hint of blush she had on her face. Smiling to myself, I went ahead to the fridge and got a hold of the bottle of blood. Thank god that I brought some here or else I wouldn't know what to do.  Krystal was sitting at the dining table already. My eyes immediately went to scoured at her body. I my lips to keep from drooling.

Damn those long legs, that perfect body, those luscious lips. Oh my freaking god I am getting more and more y by the second.

"Why are you standing?" asked Krystal

"Oh nothing." I lied forcing a smile

She eyed at me suspiciously. "Yeah right."

"So I can't think about how pretty you are?" I accused

"Sure you're thinking about how pretty I am." mumbled Krystal

"I am!" I reasoned sitting myself down

Krystal stared at me, and ate her food. Even eating makes her look cute. I opened the bottle of blood and drank from there. As long as it can distract me for a while. I want to kiss her from here, but she is eating... Damn it!

"It's yummy." said Krystal "Want some?"

"Nah... I'm going to stick with drinking this." I chuckled holding up the bottle

"Talking about drinks I don't see mine." sighed Krystal

I got up and got her a glass of iced cold water. "Here you go my lady."

"Thank you my gentleman."

 She finished all of the food and drank the whole glass of water. I couldn't believe how much she could eat, but this is Krystal after all. She is different from other girls and she is all mine.

"I need a bathing suit." said Krystal "You said you have clothes for me so where are they?"

"Yeah this way?" I smiled offering my arm

Krystal gladly took my arm offering and we walked to a room. It's not really considered a room though... it's like a walk in closet just twice as big and with tons of clothing. I loved seeing Krystal's priceless expression. dropped opened in shock.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed "When did you get all of these clothes?"

"I planned ahead." I affirmed "Like 1 week before we actually went on a honeymoon."

"You bought all of these clothes for me?" Krystal asked

I got a little embarrassed when she asked my that question. Inside I'm praying she doesn't want to know how I know her size. I don't want her to think I'm a creep.

"How do you know my size?" she questioned

I wished I can face palm myself. "I just know."

"Okay then..." she murmured "Now get out."

What she said caught me off guard. "What why?"

"I need to change. What do you think?" Krystal stated

"Even though I don't want to leave... i will."

I saw her smile at me before slamming the door to my face. It made me chortle, but I respect the fact she didn't want me seeing her change. That is way too tempting of a sight. Not yet... I won't make her mine just yet... Not until later tonight... or tomorrow night.... Well, with what I'm planning.

*****

Krystal finally got out of the closet. I really wanted to see her bikini or swimsuit, but she was covering the undergarments with a big t shirt and shorts. Damn it! I took a deep breathe and calmed myself down. Be patient Kai. Still... she is gorgeous. Krystal had her hair tied up into a ponytail and I noticed she put some makeup on. Is it for me? Awww!

"You look good." I addressed

"Thank you." she responded "Are we going now?"

"Yeah."

"You aren't going to change?"

"Right." I responded "Give me one second."

I ran into the room and got the first pair of "swimming shorts" I saw and slipped them on along with my jeans. Then I walked out of the walk in closet like room and went with Krystal to the car. It took a while but we arrived at the lake. I opened the car door for Krystal to step out and the two of us strolled together towards the lake. There was a small boat that was just stranded there. Thank god it's still here.

I pushed the boat onto the water and stepped into it.

"Come here." i demanded putting out my hand

"Gladly." she smiled taking and hold and carefully stepping onto the small row boat

I began rowing the boat, while staring at Krystal. She smiled soft at me and felt the clear water with her right hand. Her eyes were entranced to the water. I felt like a goddess was next to me, enjoying the sound of the crisp water every time the oar moves. Today keeps getting better. The sun was up, no one was in sight, and I am next to her. Life can't get any better than this.