Chapter 23

Alpha VS Vampire

Kai's POV

I sat on the bed waiting for Krystal to finish showering... It is time to tell her what happened. My story. Why the hell am I so scared? Man up Kai! I heard the water stop running and Krystal blow drying her hair. I felt my stomach churn and tie into a thousand knots. As Krystal stepped out of the bathroom, I felt mesmerized by her... Damn maybe lending her one of my shirts wasn't a good idea, especially when that hair is still wet, allowing my to see the color of her black lace bra, and those long gorgeous legs of hers.

"Hey." I smiled

Krystal smiled back. "Hey there handsome."

I sighed. "So what do you want to know?"

 

"From the beginning Everything." replied Krystal

I sighed. "I knew you would say that."

I crawled up to the bed to lie down and put a blanket over myself. 

"Come here." I commanded using my index as a signal for Krystal

She laughed coming towards me and snuggling in with me. "I am not a pet you know."

I took a deep breathe, inhaling to remove my nervous feeling. "This is such a long time ago."

Flashback-

"Oppa mom and dad can't come today."  sighed Yuri putting down her phone

Of course they want to set me up with Yuri again! Why are they always like this? They know I don't want to be with her and yet the keep pushing!

"It's fine. Well, just wait for them then." I smiled

The two of us checked into the hotel, sleeping in the same room.

"Oppa lets go out!" exclaimed Yuri

"Can't we go later?" I replied "I am so tired."

"Fine." shrugged Yuri "I'm going out to the pool. You know where to find me."

"Alright."

I closed my eyes and rested for a little, but my phone started ringing. I checked to see who it was.

"Hi." I said

"Hey there son!" responded my mother

"What do you want umma?" I questioned

"Sleep with Yuri."

"Are you serious?" I remarked "I already told you I don't love her."

"Do it Kai." demanded my mom

"Why should I?" I argued

"Because... If you do this, I'll be happy." she said

I laughed at the irony. "You would be happy? What about me?"

"Just please Kai..." begged mom "Yuri really likes you."

"No."

I ended the phone call. So umma and appa aren't having any troubles of getting here huh? Why does this always happen? It's the third time this month! They are taking things to far. I walked into the room and took off my button up shirt, throwing it on the floor. Should I go to the pool? No. Not when Yuri is around. Alrighty then... I hopped onto the bed and fell asleep.

*****

"Oppa wake up!" shouted Yuri who was on top of me and shaking my body

"Aish!" I responded getting up

"You have to get ready for the ball tonight!" she exclaimed "Remember? The Alpha King is going to be there."

"Yeah yeah. Now I have to take place for umma and appa." I shrugged "I don't even want to be there."

Yuri slapped my hand. "Don't say that!"

I rolled my eyes. "It's not like anyone is here."

"Oppa!" whined Yuri "Just don't be bored at the ball okay? You have me."

I saw her blush when she said that. I had to admit it was pretty cute, but still... She's not my type.

The two of us finished dressing up and went to the ball. I wore a black suit with a stripped grey and white tie, while Yuri had to a mini black dress which I am guessing it is to impress me and try to get "something." I shook my head, taking out the bad imagination, not to mention disturbing. People gave us looks with a gentle smile but when we were away I know they are gossiping about how the two of us are gong to marry at the right age.

"Oppa, can you hear them?" asked Yuri "They are talking about us!"

"Should we care?" I replied

"Well, it's going to be true."

I didn't choose to response. Yuri put her arms around my right, bringing my arm closer to her chest. Man I felt like she is trying to squeeze the life out of it. The two of us arrive towards the Alpha King. He sat in the almighty thrown staring over everyone and everything. His wife was next to him, but her thrown was set to be smaller and lower. 

"Hey." I smiled

"What can I do for you and your family Kai?" questioned the Alpha King

"Okay... How do you know my name." I asked out of curiosity

"I know my fair share of pure bloods." he responded

"We would like to work with you. Negotiate and order more peace among alphas and vampires. Also we ask for alphas to protect us... It's almost time." I said

"Ahhhh.... So you guys have been keeping track!" smirked the king

"Very funny." I shrugged

"I know I am hilarious!" laughed the King "Anyways yes I agree to your terms and would like to talk to your mom and dad about this."

"That works with me."

I turned around and went to get some food. Sleeping and then talking to the King makes a guy hungry. I grabbed 2 bottles of blood. Yuri was right behind me, but was only getting a glass. Thw two of us made our way to the tables outside, getting fresh and and time to relax.

"So oppa..." said Yuri "Do you think I'm pretty in this dress?"

"Yeah." I said

"At least cheek me out!" she snapped

"Don't want to."

She got up and went away saying one last thing to me. "You are so lucky that only like you cause I swear to god, seducing you is like trying to make out with a statue."

I laughed at her little comment and finished drinking one bottle. Just when I was about to start on another one, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said

"Hey!" replied mom "So are you going to sleep with Yuri?"

I laughed. "I won't do it."

"Do it." she demanded "Or else you can say goodbye to being a pureblood and me from being your mom."

"And you think you can strip a title from me and stop being my mom?" I asked

"Yes I can and you know how I am able to do this." she sighed "You leave me no choice."

"You know what? This is a new low for you." I said bluntly ending the phone call

She wants me to do this? She is forcing me? Would a good umma do this to her son? I got up and went to find Yuri. I am done for the night. I saw Yuri by herself, leaning on the wall.

"There you are!" I said "Let's go home."

Yuri smiled. "You mean the hotel."

We got back to the hotel and into the elevator. It was just two of us. I kissed Yuri on her forehead, grabbing her attention to look at me. After I kissed and we tongued.... I picked her up bridal style, causing her to squeal in delight.

"Oppa are we really going to do this?!" she happily asked

I faked a smile. "We are."

End of Flashback-

"That's what happened." I sighed "The morning when I woke up, I felt guilt and hate for myself. To cool off, I went to the pool where it is the place I can feel most relaxed."

"I see..." replied Krystal "You didn't you know sleep with her because you like her right?"

"Nope." I said simple

 

I can tell Krystal was down after I finished telling her the story. Who wouldn't? I grabbed her by the shoulder, smacking my lips on her luscious ones. She responded to my kiss, by following the flow of my tongue. Deep and hard. That's how we both like it.

"All I should care about now is you being with me." smiled Krystal "No one is getting in our way."

Her words lifted my face into a smile. "That's right Krystal. No one."

Author's Note: I am so so so so so sorry about the super late update... I've been really busy lately and there has been a lot of drama in my life at the moment, but I got it all cleared up. You guys have been awesome like always and I love reading your comments! Hoped you liked this chapter! xD