Chapter 30

Alpha VS Vampire

Instagram: princpeocky890

Kai's POV

The more I walked with Yuri around in circles, the more I thought about Krystal. I wished and died to be with her at this very moment, not wanting my mom to poison her thoughts. I don't understand why she keeps forcing Yuri on me. It makes no absolute sense and it's getting even more dramatic with her steps. To come here meant something was up. She never visit and hasn't since the first day I bought this mansion. Now how long ago was that?.... 

"Oppa!" exclaimed Yuri trying to start upon something to talk about "Umma gave us her ring! It means you and me can be like our parents with the rings! Don't you have appas?" 

"Appa didn't wear one." I recalled "He didn't have the need to but he wanted umma to because it was something to mark her." 

"Yep! said Yuri playing with the ring in between her fingers and placing it in her ring finger and pulling it out "If we can marry like this one-"

"Not gonna happen." I finished 

Just when I believed I couldn't even be in a worse situation, Yuri let the ring slip from her fingers. I shrugged and picked the ring up. Before I can even stand up, she pushed me down. 

"What the hell was that for?" I questioned

"I want you to kneel and put the ring on me like out parents." she commanded

I scoffed. "Hell. I'm not doing that bull." 

"Please oppa." she whined "If you do I'll leave you and Krystal alone." 

"Like I would believe that." 

"You should because I'll give you my vampires word. I'll leave Krystal alone." she smiled 

"Are you serious?" I asked stunned. "If you don't keep your promise, you're dead. You know giving out a vampire's word is giving out an oath and if you defy it or break it, then the person has rights to murder you in cold blood.

"I know." she sighed "I give up so please just make me feel a special moment as if you are proposing to me. That's all I ask... To be oppa's woman even if it's just ." 

I sighed. "If this is what it takes the I guess..." 

I kneeled to the ground and held out the ring placing it onto Yuri's fingers. She smiled gleefully and nodded her head like it was some stupid fairy tail. I wished this was Krystal. Know what? I wished that she was right here in front of me accepting this ring. In the back of my mind knew that the first time I saw her, I wanted her. I wanted this woman to be in my bed, but I never expected for her to be such fun and can cause my mood to feel light and airy. 

Once I stood up, the last thing I expected was Yuri to crash her lips onto mine. I tried to pull away, but this woman had her arms on me and kept pushing forward. When I finally shoved her away without hurting her, Yuri had some sort of smirk on her face. My eyes widened.

"You...." 

She smiled. "What oppa? I did what?" 

"You...." I couldn't find the words to say

I went up to Yuri and told her one last thing. "Even if I can't find Krystal, I will NEVER be with you." 

Storming into the mansion, I saw the big smirk on my umma's face as she looked at the bridal magazine. "I would like Yuri to wear this dress. It's stunning." 

"Cut the crap." I snapped "Where's Krystal."

"Who?" she questioned acting like nothing happened

"Like I said cut your bull." 

"Oh you mean her... Well, she saw your proposal and just left... Sad little thing. She was in tears and seemed broken. Oh well. Thank god the girl is gone though. I hate knowing for a fact that an alpha is here." 

"Krystal is my bodyguard." 

"When did you need one?" 

"When I found out I feel for one." I stated "Where the hell did you make her run off to this time? Where did you make her run away to!" 

"Back to her own world." umma smirked "With the others, finding a place for them in this world is easy, but with this one.... I didn't have a good gut feeling."

"So you're making sure I never find her... That's a new low even for you." 

Umma sighed. "Sometimes a mother needs to go through hell like this to get her son to realize what woman is made for you and that is Yuri. My dtal." 

"I don't want to marry her or have kids with her. I don't want anything to deal with Yuri. Look we screwed once and she didn't get pregnant right? Last time I checked the only thing tying me to her is my name. If I want Krystal which I do then I'll have her and only her. I already choose a woman." I said with a straight face "I can't believe you out of all people... Actually I would. You would come up with that idea of making me put that ring on her finger and for her to do anything necessary."

"Yes. I gave you bait." 

"Even low enough to make your daughter give out an oath." 

"Which is what we needed. Now with her gone, Yuri isn't breaking any rules." 

"I'm sick and tired of hearing you." 

"You shouldn't be."

I went outside and tried to find the blood scent I tasted from Krystal a while back. It lead me outside and to the gate, but the scent wore off. Freaking out, I ran into her room and felt her scent taking off too. What the hell is going on? Does that mean she wasn't even here? 

"You don't know do you?" laughed umma "When a werewolf leaves this place and back to theirs, it basically means they never existed here. Everything they touched which has their distinct scent fades away." 

"Uhhh!" screamed Yuri running up the stairs with Krystal's bracelet "I can't put this stupid thing on!"

As she saw me, Yuri threw the bracelet, hitting my chest. The last thing I would expect was to see our couple bracelet here with me and not on her. I took a hold of the bracelet only to find it shining with mine. Both of the bracelets turned red, and Krystal's bracelet disappeared. 

Seeing this left me speechless. It was the only thing I had of hers... Now that's gone too. My knees felt weak and I stumbled to the floor, kneeling. I felt a tear coming out of my eyes... My Krystal... My Krystal...