New Student

Why Have I Fallen For You?

Key’s P.O.V.

I was leaning against the side of the school gate waiting for Haerim when Minho and Taemin came up to me dragging one of our gang members with them. 
“Hey, what’s he done?” I asked.

Minho and Taemin replied at the same time “He wants to leave the gang”.

I looked at the boy, he was about a year younger than me.
“Do you know what happens when one of our members leave us?” I asked him.

He looked up at me shaking his head. 
“Then I’ll show you what happens,” I said annoyed, all gang members know that once you’ve joined a gang you can’t leave.

I started beating him up, I kneed him in the face, as I did I heard something crack, probably broke his nose I thought. Then I kicked him in the stomach and he started groaning. This went on until he was lying on the floor unconscious, Minho and Taemin were watching the whole time. I glared at a student who gasped when they saw the boy on the floor.

“Did you see his expression when he saw us?” I heard a girl say happily.

Haerim’s P.O.V.

Key, Minho and Taemin were at the gates in front of the school, Key was glaring a student who looked frightened. All of them were breaking the school rules already: Key wasn’t wearing a tie, Taemin’s hair was dyed an orange – brown colour and Minho was smoking a cigarette. There was also someone (I couldn’t recognize him because his face was swollen and bleeding) unconscious on the floor. in Yong and Chae Young were still talking about Onew,

“Did you see his expression when he saw us?” In Yoong said, this made Chae Young giggle more.

“Hey, what’s so funny?” Taemin asked smiling.

“We met a nerd on the way here” I replied.

Minho threw his cigarette on the ground and didn't bother to put it out before asking “Was it Onew?”

In Yoong, Chae Young, Minho and Taemin began talking together. Key came up to me and kissed my forehead, but as he did the bell rang. Stupid bell I thought as we walked together to the school building.

The teacher wasn’t in the classroom so everyone was talking. Key was sitting in his chair, I was sitting on Key’s desk with some gang members (who were also in our class) surrounding us.

“EVERYONE SIT DOWN IN YOUR SEATS AND BE QUIET!” the teacher yelled from the door. We all groaned and reluctantly went to sit down. Ms Lee (the teacher) walked to the front of the classroom, her grey hair was in a bun, she was wearing a white button up shirt and a black,  formal-looking skirt that ended below her knee. Everyone gasped when they saw the guy walking into the classroom behind her. He was tall and handsome; his dark hair was not short but not long either and suited him. He also looked good in the school uniform, well… he would look good in anything I thought.

I looked around the classroom, the girls were staring and smiling at him, the guys looked bored and Key was looking at him like he had a new rival. 
“We have a new student starting today” Ms Lee said, turning to the student and smiling “why don’t you introduce yourself?”

The new student said smiling to the class “Nice to meet you, my name is Kim Jonghyun”.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chap 2 is up!!!!
PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL US WHAT YOU THINK~~~
&& DO MAKE SUGGESTIONS
Chapter 2 written by Simmy

angelicity