Suspicious

Why Have I Fallen For You?

 

Haerim’s P.O.V.

I was sitting next to Jonghyun and Chae Young during lunch. Key, Minho, Taemin and In Yong were sitting on the other side of the table. Key was looking grumpy and an evil aura was emitting from him so everyone in the cafeteria was silent.

 

Two guys walked into the cafeteria laughing and didn't realise how quiet it was until Key started looking at them angrily.

 

Key and Jonghyun had a fight after class. None of us know why so we didn’t talk about it. Key started glaring at everyone after. So that’s why it’s so quiet.

 

Chae Young, In Yong and I were sending text messages because we were bored, Minho had lit a cigarette and Taemin was blowing up his cheeks feeling bored.

 

RIIIIIIIIIING!!!!! Everyone started running out of the cafeteria to class. I never thought I’d ever thank the bell. I started walking to class with In Yong and Chae Young because Key had hurried off without us.

 

I saw Key in the classroom so I hurried to him.

 

“What were you fighting about?” I asked Key.

 

“Nothing…” he replied while looking down at his shoes.

 

I saw a purple bruises on his arms and face.

 

“Does it hurt?” I asked him with concern in my voice while pointing at a big bruise that looked really painful.

 

“No…” he replied again still looking down. I poked the bruise.

 

“OOWWWWWWW!” he screamed, “what was that for?”

 

“You said it didn't hurt” I told him almost laughing.

 

He smiled and hugged me. I was starting to like Jonghyun but he hurt Key. Just as I thought this, Jonghyun walked into the classroom limping, he was hurt more than Key and I began to worry about him too.

 

Minho’s P.O.V.

Jonghyun sat down in his seat and started looking sadly at Key and Haerim who were hugging each other. Why was he looking sadly at them? Or was he looking at Haerim? Key didn’t fight with his own gang members for no reason and Jonghyun was beginning to spend a lot of time with Haerim.

 

I had seen Jonghyun and Haerim together after and before school. I didn’t tell Key this because I didn’t think it was important.

 

I bent over my desk and tapped Taemin on the back. The girls around him quickly looked at me before walking back to their desks.

 

“What?” he glared at me for disturbing his conversation with the girls.

 

“I think Jonghyun likes Haerim” I whispered to him quietly.

 

He rolled his eyes. “That will never happen”.

 

“Look at him” I said to Taemin. Taemin looked at Jonghyun who was now watching Haerim laughing with Key at her seat.

 

Taemin looked back at me. “Do you think Key knows?”

 

“I don't know… but I don't think we should say anything.” I told him and almost fell off my seat when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

 

Chae Young’s P.O.V.

“What do you think happened between Key and Jonghyun?” In Yong asked me.

 

“I don’t know but Key never liked Jonghyun much anyways, I don’t even know why Key let him join the gang.” I told her while looking at Minho and Taemin.

 

“Oh…” she said quietly. I nudged her and moved my head in Minho and Taemin’s direction without messing up my hair.

 

“They look a bit suspicious” I said when she gave me a weird look. We watched them whisper secretly to each other and then they sneaked a look at Jonghyun who was watching Haerim and Key… sadly? Weird I thought, I would understand if he was looking at Key angrily but sadly, that doesn't make sense.

 

In Yong and I quietly walked to Minho and tapped his shoulder. He almost fell off his seat, which caused In Yong and I to giggle.