The Box

Why Have I Fallen For You?

 

Chapter 35 – The Box

 

Next Morning

 

Jonghyun’s POV

I sat on the couch in my room. The maids were hustling around, quickly packing up all my things. After they finished they carried all the luggage downstairs. I took a deep breath and stood up and walked to the door. I had one last look at my room, then shut the door and went downstairs.

 

When I got outside, I rode a separate car from my parents. They left first, the driver opened the door for me and I stepped into the car.

 

All the past times I had with Haerim came back into my head. I had told the driver to stop at the hospital.

 

No One’s POV

When the car reached the hospital, Jonghyun leaves the car and tells the driver to wait for him.

He got to Haerim’s room. Haerim is not awake and is still in a coma. One of the nurses that looks after Haerim saw Jonghyun at the door of the room. The nurse bows to Jonghyun and leaves the room.

He walks forward to Haerim and stares down at the bracelet that he had bought for her.

 

“I’m sorry”, was all he could say.

 

He places a box on the bedside table. Jonghyun turned around and walked to door. When he got to the door he turned around and said “When you wake up forget about me and live on happily”.

 

---

 

After leaving the hospital. He went back into the car and arrived at the airport.

 

When they got to the airport the driver helped him with his luggage. Jonghyun meets up with his parents and they check in together.

 

--

 

Flight KR922 from Seoul to New York is boarding now.

 

 Jonghyun picks up his bag and heads for the boarding gates.

 

“Goodbye Korea, the new Kim Jonghyun”