Accepting

Why Have I Fallen For You?

 

Key’s P.O.V.

“Hey” I said to Taemin and Minho who were talking to each other in a corner of the large room. The music was loud and the lights made people feel a little dizzy.

Taemin and Minho both turned to me and greeted me in sync. Haerim wasn't with them and I couldn't see Chae Young and In Yong either.

“Where is Haerim?” I asked them.

They looked at each other before saying “she’s dancing with Jonghyun”. I looked at them feeling surprised and jealous. Why would Haerim dance with Jonghyun?

Haerim’s P.O.V.

I was dancing with Jonhyun when a new song started. “I don't like this song” I told Jonghyun and we walked back to where Minho and Taemin were talking. Key was talking to them and looked up when we greeted them.

Key and I hugged before I asked “Is In Yong and Chae Young here yet?”

“I haven't seen them, they’re probably still getting ready for the party.” Key replied and looked at Jonghyun.

Key’s P.O.V.

I didn't see the loser with Jonghyun so I asked him, “Did you invite Onew?”.

“Yes, but he couldn't come.” he replied looking uncomfortable.

“Did Chae Young tell you why you were invited to my party?” I asked him. He would make a good addition to our gang, he could fight and, I have to admit, he was good looking, which would help him become quite popular.

“You want me to join the TP gang.” Jonghyun replied, looking from Taemin, Minho and Haerim who were all looking at him.

“Well, will you join my gang?” I asked Jonhyun expectantly while giving him a smile that made everyone feel intimidated and do what I want.

“I will join if you agree to not bully Onew and beat people up for no reason” he said the answer that I was expecting.

“Good.” I said.

Haerim’s P.O.V.

“Unni!” I heard a familiar voice say behind me. I turned around and saw In Yong and Chae Young. Both were wearing a lot of make-up and high-heels. In Yong was wearing a short, light blue dress with her hair curled and put in a messy bun with some loose hair framing her face. Chae Young was wearing a red, tight-fitting dress with straight hair.

I greeted them and then they greeted Key, Taemin, Minho and Jonghyun. “I want to speak to you” Key said to Jonghyun and the he left with Jonghyun behind him.

“What happened?” Chae Young asked me, In Yong was listening to us, Taemin and Minho had disappeared without telling us.

“Jonghyun joined the gang” I replied back.

Chae Young and In Yong looked at each other surprised.

“Key really wanted Jonghyun to join the gang?” In Yong said, “I thought he just wanted to make a fool out of Jonghyun at the party…” Chae Young said after her.

“but Jonghyun accepted?” In Yong asked, “Isn’t he friends with the nerd?” Chae Young asked.

“I thought he hated us” I said to them, “but he said he would join our gang if we didn't bully Onew anymore and beat people for no reason.” I told them knowing they wouldn't be too happy.

“It’s going to be so boring if we can’t have fun with Onew.” Chae Young stuck her lips out like an upset child. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8 is finally up, sorry for the long wait~~~ Chapter 9 will be out soon! ENJOY ^_^

Chapter 8 written by Simmy

READ, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE

Subscribers make me happy >.< Comment on the story to tell me what u think

angelicity.