Humiliation

Why Have I Fallen For You?

 

Chapter 18

Haerim’s POV

I was lying on my bed and staring at the ceiling when my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller I.D and saw it was Key. I didn’t know if I should answer it since I left his house awkwardly. But I guess I should answer, I’m still his girlfriend and we haven’t broke up yet.

“Hello?” I picked up and said in a shaky voice.

“Are you okay? Sorry about before.”

“Ohhh it’s okay, I ‘m fine. So I guess I will see you on Monday”, I said and quickly hanged up before I started to tear up again.

 

-------------------------

No One’s POV

Monday soon came. The classroom was already full HaeRim came walking. She peeped through the door and saw Minho, Taemin and Jonghyun sitting and talking next to each other. In Yong and Chae Young had turned around to talk to them. Then Haerim’s eyes went onto one person. Key. He was sitting at his usual seat and sitting next to him was JinRi. JinRi had taken Haerim’s spot.

 

HaeRim’s POV

She was sitting at my seat. That is it! I won’t back off without a fight. I walked into the classroom. The whole class was silent. In Yong and Chae Young turned to the front and smiled at me and then gave me the look to look at Key. I nodded and smiled back. I walked up to my usual desk and dropped my bag on the table.

“Move”, I said in a cold way.

“But I got here first”, she said in a pretend sweet way.

This girl is so annoying. I went up behind her and pulled her seat. She fell onto the floor with a loud thud. The whole class started cracking up. I stepped around her and sat down.

 

JinRi’s POV

The whole was class was laughing and giggling. I stood up trying to sit back down again but I realized that she had already sat down. Key placed his arms around her shoulder. Both of them just smirked at me. I faked a smile and pretended to seem cool about it. I looked around the room for another seat. The only seat that was left was next to a tall good-looking guy. I went over and sat down.

 

Minho’s POV

She sat down right next to me. I was going to shove her away and tell her to get lost. But I guess she suffered enough humiliation today. I didn't say anything nor did I even look at her.

 

No One’s POV

The teacher soon walked into the classroom and the lesson began. Minho took a few glances at JinRi who was focusing on copying down the notes. He knows JinRi as the daughter of the man who owns many hotels around the world. The lesson soon ended.

 

HaeRim’s POV

Finally that dam woman finished talking. I am so hungry I thought to myself. I walked with Key to the cafeteria. We sat down and started eating out lunch. Then I saw JinRi walking towards us. She placed down her tray and sat next to Key. I was about to get up and slap her across the face when I saw Key giving the look to not do it.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

I had just grabbed my lunch and I was with Minho and ChaeYoung. We started walking towards our normal seats when we stopped to see JinRi sitting next to Key. I walked over and sat down with Minho and ChaeYoung. There was an awkward silence then finally HaeRim spoke up.

“Where’s InYong and Taemin”, she asked while still looking down at her food.

ChaeYoung quickly replied. “Taemin went with InYong to the Library.

I saw HaeRim quickly gulp down her food. She stood up and left. Key was about to get up to chase after HaeRim. But JinRi held him down and started rambling on random stuff. I finished my food and left to find HaeRim.

I instantly knew what was going on. HaeRim is probably pissed at Key. But she doesn't understand the world that we Heirs and Heiresses live in. Our parents control our lives. I was walking by the lockers and I found HaeRim at her locker.

“Are you okay”, I asked

“Yeah I guess”, she replied without looking at me.

She put her last books away and slammed the locker shut. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks you guys so much we reached 50 subscribers !~

Please continue to read this story and spread the word.

We love you guys so so so much :)

angelicity.