Partaaayyy

Why Have I Fallen For You?

 

Jonghun’s POV

After I left school I decided to go home. I was walking home by myself. I guess she does have a nice side I thought to myself. My music was turned up and I was thinking about the events that happened in the last few days. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and saw InYong and ChaeYoung, and they were puffing from trying to catch up to me.

 

Chae Young stepped in front of me and In Yong followed. She grabbed my hand and placed an envelope on it.

 

Chae Young’s POV

I grabbed him hand and gave him the invitation.

 

“What is this”, he asked with his hand still stretched out.

 

“it's the invitation to Key’s party to tonight, he wants to you come”, I said while stepping back next to In Yong.

 

“But Key hates me, why would he invite me to his party”, he asked with total confusion.

 

“He think you have what it takes to be in his gang…..Oh and also we are sorry for what we did to Onew”, I replied with a smile.

 

Then In Yong cut into our conversation.

 

“Unni hurry we have to go and get ready” In Yong said grabbing my hand and pulling me away.

 

“Bring Onew if u want”, I said

 

I tuned around and followed In Yong

 

Jonghyun’s POV.

I looked at the invitation and opened it. In it was a card with the word invited and on the bottom was ‘tp gang’.

 

I continued walking home. When I got home, I saw a maid sweeping the floors. I asked if my parents were home. She replied politely that they went on a holiday to France. She continued to sweep the floors as I went upstairs to my room.

 

I sat on the sofa in my room; I picked up my phone and decided to call Onew. He picked up. I told him everything about what had happened on the way walking home. I asked him if he wanted to come. He hesitated and then replied that he won’t come. Onew said that I should go because I fitted in with them,

 

After finishing talking on the phone with Onew. I sat and thought for a while if I should go. Then I thought of Hae Rim. For some reason because of her I wanted to go.

 

I went to the bathroom in my room and took a shower. After my shower I got dressed. I was wearing black skinny jeans, a gray t shirt and a black leather jacket. After getting dressed I took my wallet and phones and placed them in my pockets and left the house.

 

Hae Rim’s POV

I had just finished my shower. I got home today feeling relief when I saw that my dad wasn't home. I put on my makeup and curled my hair into romantic waves. I was wearing black gladiator heels with a black dress. I walked out of the house and saw Minho passing by. He waved and we walked together. I asked why he wasn't driving his car and he said that he felt like walking.

 

Minho’s POV

I was walking with Haerim when I saw somebody dressed nicely in front. He heard our footsteps and turned around. It was jonghyun. We greeted each other and the three of us walked together.

 

We had finally arrived at Key’s house. We entered the music was loud and the house was packed with people dancing and drinking. Taemin saw me and pulled me away I turned and said see you guys later.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

When Minho left, I was left with Haerim. She looked beautiful in what she was wearing. She took my hand and dragged me onto the dance floor. We started moving along to the music 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7 was quicker than i thought

Big thanks to everyone that thinks this is a good story~~~~

READ, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE

angelicity.