The Coffee Shop

Why Have I Fallen For You?

 

Chapter 26 - The Coffee Shop

 

Haerim’s P.O.V.

 

I was feeling sad while I was sitting in the coffee shop waiting for Key. I didn’t know what to say to him. He’s done so much for me. I didn’t want to hurt him but I had to.  I feel that maybe we are not meant for each other.

 

Key’s P.O.V.

 

I could feel my heart pounding as I walked into the coffee shop. My heart skipped a beat as I sat opposite her at the table and saw her serious expression. The smile on my face disappeared and I couldn’t fake a new one because I knew something bad was going to happen.

 

No one’s P.O.V.

 

Haerim began to talk to Key about the first time they met.

 

“Key, Do you remember the first time we met?” Haerim asked Key, trying not to show any emotion.

 

“Of course” said Key remembering the day they met, “It was in this Coffee Shop when I first met you, I’ll never forget how happy I felt that day.”

 

Haerim began to feel sadder and the pain in her chest got worse but she tried hard not to give any clue of what she felt into her voice.

She talked about their first date, when she met Key’s parents and the times that Key had helped her. Then they started to talk about the photo.

 

“The photo that was taken by a gang member not long ago, was taken when Jonghyun and I went on a date.” She said trying not to let the tears in her eyes fall.

 

Key was trying not to run to Jonghyun’s house to murder him. He couldn’t help but feel angry and sad. He didn’t know what to say either. After a short moment of silence Haerim finally said “I’m sorry Key but I love Jonghyun now. You need to break up with me.” Haerim used a lot of effort to say and Key was shocked, angry and heartbroken.

 

“YOU CAN’T BREAK UP WITH ME! WHAT ABOUT EVERYTHING I HAVE GIVEN TO YOU?!” Key shouted angrily causing everyone in the shop to look at them and Haerim winced.

 

They began to argue and shout at each other, the owners of the shop didn’t know what to do but he recognized Key so he couldn’t kick them out.

Finally Haerim ends everything and says the three words that broke Key.

“Let’s break up.”

 

Haerim’s P.O.V.

 

I began to walk out of the coffee shop. Key grabbed my arm. “Don’t go. Please don’t leave me here. Don’t leave me alone.” The tears started to stream down my face.

“I’m sorry” was all I could say before I left him there.

 

I had to do this. I love Jonghyun more than I love Key. 

-------------------------------

I am suppose to add to this chapter and make it longer but i dont have time, sorry T.T

I'm going to New Zealand today, i'll be back on the 31st. 

The current few chapters are all written by my co-author Simmy. The next few chapters will also be written by her.

An update on Christmas Day~~~

The trailer will be up soon.