I LOVE YOU

Why Have I Fallen For You?

 

Key’s POV

She was the only one who really cared about me. After having her shower, I was still sitting up in my bed. She came over and felt my temperature again.

“Good the temperature went down”

She laid down next to me.

“Is there something wrong”, she said while shuffling closer to me. I placed my hands around her shoulder. Crap I thought to myself she knows me too well. There was a moment of silence between us.

“My parents went to New York this morning and when they come back next week they will bring a girl who I will engage to” she didn't say anything.

 

HaeRim’s POV

I knew this was the problem. His parents never liked me because of my family’s poor status. I didn't say anything; I knew there wasn't much time left between us. “It’s okay I understand”, I placed my arms around his waist and went to sleep.

-----------------

Key and I arrived at school in his limo. The driver dropped us off and we walked in. We walked into the classroom, Minho was reading a magazine, Taemin was talking to Jonghyun, In Yong and Chae Young talking too. I sat down next to Key and waited for the teacher.

 

Ms. Lee finally came and she started the boring old lessons that she usually give. I started to doze off when “SMACK” she closed the book that she was reading from “Today I will give you your project, you will pair up to complete this project”

 

I looked at Key and smiled knowing that we will choose each other.

“You will not pick your partners as I have already chosen them”

OH MY GOD.

She read all the partners and It was finally my turn. “Haerim and ……Jonghyun”

I let out a sign, at least its not with some random weirdo.

Key was paired up with Minho. He also seemed relieved. But when he heard that I was paired up with Jonghyun he seemed a bit angry.

For the rest of the class time he just looked forward, he didn't even talk to me. The lesson soon finished, Key walked out quickly. I grabbed my books and ran after him.

 

Key’s POV

I was feeling annoyed that she was Jonghyun’s partner and not mine. Okay I admit I feel… jealous. I walked to my locker. Then Haerim was beside me with her books in her hand.

“What’s wrong”, she asked

“Nothing”, I said while opening the locker.

“Then why are you acting all pissed”

“I’m not pissed”, I lied.

“Fine if you don't tell me then I’m leaving you”

“NO WAIT, I just don't like it that you’re partners with Jonghyun and not me”.

She giggled and walked closer to me “Are you jealous?”

I didn't say anything and closed my locker. I turned and started walking out of the locker rooms. Then I looked down and saw hands around my waist. “I love you”. I turned around and hugged her back. 

----------------------------

I'm sorry, this is a really short update. But at least i am getting somewhere with the story. 

SIMMY HURRY UP AND COME BACK T.T

Anyways enjoy and i will update soon ^_^

angelicity