Thank You

Why Have I Fallen For You?

 

Key’s POV

Omg why does my head hurt so much. I think I had a little bit too much yesterday.

I heard someone knocking the door.

“Come in”

A maid walked in with a tray with some food.

“Is mum and dad home?”

“No Mr. and Mrs. Kim left to New York early this morning”

She walked over to the window and slid opened the curtains.

The light shined through the room and my room was a mess. I got up still feeling dizzy and having a bad headache. I was feeling for my phone on the bed.  I opened it up and sent a text.

To: Minho

Not coming to school today. Having a really bad hangover. Take care of HaeRim for me today.

 From Minho

Okay I will.

I closed my phone and went downstairs. The maids were cleaning up the mess from yesterday. I walked up to the head maid and told her that I needed some water. She bowed and went to the kitchen and asked for water. She came back with the glass of water on the tray. I took it and went back upstairs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun’s POV

I heard a knock on the door.

“come in”

A maid came and told me that I needed to wake up to go to school.

I got out of my bed and walked to my closet. I opened the door and the light. I was looking for my school uniform but it wasn't there. I walked out my closet and saw a second maid come in with my uniform. She placed in on my bed, bowed and left. I went into my bathroom got changed and was brushing my teeth when I remembered that Haerim was with me last night. Quickly rinsing my mouth then going to the guest room.

I opened the door and saw her still sleeping. I walked over to her side and shook her gently.

“Haerim we have to go to your house to get your school uniform and then go to school. “

She slowly opened her eyes and smiled.  I stood up and stepped back. She slowly sat and groaned in pain. I asked her what was wrong. She put her hand on her stomach. How stupid am I, how could I forget that she was kicked yesterday.  I called a maid in. She came in and bowed at both of us. I turned around and walked to the door.

“ thank you for everything Jonghyun”,

I turned around and smiled at her.

HaeRim’s POV

The maid came over to me when Jonghyun went outside. She held me by my arm and slowly lifted me up.  When I had finally stood she helped me to the bathroom. Every step felt like a dagger in my back. I was amazed at that this was the bathroom, it was bigger than my room. There were chairs, bathtub, shower block, sink, a big mirror and roses around the bathroom. She slowly sat me down on the chair while she opened the cupboard under the sink. She took out new towels and a new toothbrush. She told me that she should check my stomach in case the it was a serious injury. I lifted up my dress, she jumped back in shock to see the bruise so big.

“ We need to tell young master about this”

“No, I cant. I don't want him to be worried”

She stopped for a while and then finally agreed.

Jonghyun’s POV

I was sitting in the breakfast room, having toast with coffee.  I was reading the magazine that I didn't even realize HaeRim coming over. She was walking over, her hair was down and she was still wearing the dress from yesterday which looked amazing but now it was ripped and covered in dirt in different areas.

“oh your done, sit down. What would you like to have for breakfast?”

“anything”, she said while pulling out the chair and sitting down slowly.

I turned around and told the maid to bring some toast. She soon came back with toast.

“So we have to go to your place to get your uniform, but would your dad be home”

“He wont be home in the morning”

“okay good we will go to your house before we go to school”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One’s POV

Jonghyun and HaeRim left the mansion and got into the car. The car stopped at Haerim’s place. Haerim went up to her apartment and got changed into her uniform while Jonghyun waits for her in the car. She soon comes down the stairs with fresh applied make-up, change of high heels and in her school uniform.  The car trip continued and they soon arrived at school

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho’s POV

I was standing at the school gates with Taemin and Chaeyoung. I saw Jonghyun and HaeRim walking together.

“Hey you’re here and you came with Jonghyun”

“Uh yea we met each other on the way”

“Key texted me today and said that he couldn't come to school today”

She nodded

“Where’s InYong?” she asked while looking around for InYong.

“She is also having a hangover” ChaeYoung said with a giggle

The four of us walked beside and behind Haerim to class. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------