Welcome

Why Have I Fallen For You?

Chapter 16

Haerim’s POV        

The taxi stopped we both got out of the car.

“Thanks for taking me home”,

Jonghyun smiled and waved, I turned around and started walking towards my apartment.

“Wait”, Jonghyun yelled behind me.

I turned around and looked at him confused.

“What are you doing tomorrow”, he asked.

“Actually I’m going to Key’s place tomorrow”,

“Oh…. Then I guess I will see you at school”, he said and turned around to get back into the taxi.

Was he asking me out??...

-------------------------------

Key’s POV

“This couple is united before the eyes of God and no man shall divide them". Let them be husband and wife.” I slowly lean forward to kiss her.

 

“Yah Key wake up”, someone said while nudging my shoulder. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Haerim sitting on my bed. So that was a dream I thought to myself but who was the girl. I can’t picture her.

“What’s wrong? Are you sick again”, she asked with concern.

“No I’m fine”, I said as I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom.

I was brushing my teeth when I felt a pain of hands around my waist. I look up into the mirror to see Haerim. She was resting her head on my shoulder. I rinsed my mouth and smiled.

----------------------------

Haerim’s POV

We were both sitting in Key’s mega living room, watching t.v. It was some random drama playing. The drama was actually quite funny.

“KI BUM AHH WE’RE HOME”, that would be Key’s parents I thought to myself.

Key got out of his seat and walked out of the living room with me following behind. He hugged his mum and waved at his dad. I stepped forward and bowed politely. Key’s dad smiled at me. Mrs. Kim just looked at me and nodded slightly.

“Jin Ri ah come in, give your bags to the maids”, Mrs Kim called out.

In came forward a very pretty girl with long wavy hair and big round eyes. She was perfect. She walked in and gave her bags to the maid politely.

 

Key’s POV

Ohh crapp, I thought to myself. So this was the girl that they said they gonna bring back.

“Ki Bum this is Jin Ri,” mum said while grabbing my hand and Jin Ri’s hand and putting them together. I quickly pulled my hand back. Jin Ri just smiled at me.

“Haerim I’m afraid you have to leave”, mum said while looking at Haerim. She bowed and left without saying a word. I was about to run after her when mum stopped me and pushed me and Jin Ri to the living room to sit down.

“Ki Bum, JinRi will be living with us from now on and she will be going to your school”

“Whatever”, I replied while texting Haerim on my phone.

To Haerim:

Sorry about all that. See you at school ;)

“Why don’t you go and show Jin Ri her room”, mum asked politely but I knew it wasn't a request but a command. I walked out and Jin Ri followed.

I got into the lift, Jin Ri was standing next to me. There was silence an awkward silence. The doors opened and I walked out she was walking behind me.

“This is your room”, I said and went to my room, which was opposite hers.

“Ki Bum”

“You can call me Key”

“Ohh Key, can you show me around Seoul tonight. This is my first time here in 10 years.”, she asked

I obviously have no choice. If I don't accept my mum will probably go crazy.

“Fine be ready at six”, I said and continued walking into my room.

-----------------------------

Haerim's POV

My hands were in my pocket. I was sitting on the swing and swinging gently. The weather was nice. i just wanted to relax for the minute and get away from everything that happened. Is our relationship soon coming to an end?

--------------------------

Sorry for slower updates 

School =="

Enjoy~~~~

Sorry for slower updates.... school =="

Enjoy~~~