Key and Chaeyoung?

Why Have I Fallen For You?

 

Chapter 29 - Key and Chaeyoung?

 

Key’s P.O.V.

 

I was sitting on bed, the curtains were closed and there were cans of beer littering the floor. I was feeling so depressed about what happened in the coffee shop. It seemed like I just got home and locked myself in my room.

 

*Beep *Beep

 

I turned my head to my phone. I haven’t charged since the morning Haerim broke up with me and I was surprised to find that it still had battery. I decided I had better get my act together. I will go to school today, I knew Haerim would be worried about me even if she doesn’t love me anymore.

 

I looked at my phone and saw that it was a new message from Minho.

 

To Key

 

Hey, Are you alright? I heard about what happened between you and Haerim.

There’s a formal next week, I thought I’d let you know in case you decide to come.

 

From Minho

 

‘A formal?’ I thought ‘who should I ask to be my partner? Haerim is probably going with Jonghyun and Jin Ri would never be my partner for anything after I said those harsh words to her.’

 

I looked through my contacts and stopped at Chae Young. I pressed call and waited for her to answer.

 

Chae Young’s P.O.V.

 

*Riiiiiinggggg

 

“Who is it now?????” I grumbled to myself. I grabbed my mobile and answered.

 

“Hello?” I said bored.

 

“Chae Young” The voice on the other said. I was surprised when I recognised the voice.

 

“Key? How are you?” I asked cautiously.

“I’m fine, do you have a partner for the formal” Key asked me urgently.

 

“Um, no” I said suspiciously “I turned down all the guys who asked me to be their partner, so did In Yong but Taemin asked her to be his partner after a food fight that was started by a group of girls fighting over Taemin.”

 

Key laughed at this and then asked “Um… I don't have a partner, Haerim and I broke up and Jinri left so do you want to come with me to the formal?”

 

“Haerim’s going with Jonghyun” I said feeling sympathy for Key, they’ve been going out for a long time and they really loved each other, nothing could separate them except for Jonghyun. “I think Jinri and Minho are dating now… and sure, I’ll go to the formal with you.”

 

Jonghyun’s P.O.V.

 

I walked into the classroom with Haerim, I was happy until I saw Key. Everyone became silent then they began to whisper and pass notes to each other. Key was sitting at his desk with Chae Young. I looked at Haerim to see how she felt. I saw pain flash in her eyes for a second and then it was gone. Key glanced at us but then continued talking to Chae Young. Chae Young waved at us though.

 

When Jinri and Minho walked into the classroom, everyone became silent again because they know Jinri was Key’s fiancé. ‘Wow’ I thought, ‘today’s going to be awkward.’

 

No one’s P.O.V.

 

At lunch, everyone in the gang was trying to be friendly to each other and tried to  make conversation while Jinri, Key and Haerim were trying not to show what they were feelings to anyone at the table. The mood was awkward and the whole cafeteria were whispering about them causing lunch to be worse then it would have been.

 

Haerim’s P.O.V.

 

When I walked into my house after school I noticed my dad drinking alcohol again but this time he didn’t beat me instead he just ignored me. He also looked a little sick but I didn’t do anything, I just walked into my room. When I closed the door I heard him start coughing and running to the bathroom to throw up. Probably just the alcohol, I thought but I had a feeling that it was something more. Went I opened the door to see if he was alright he began to stumble out of the house, probably going to the bar again but he was so drunk he’d probably do something stupid along the way.

 

Key’s P.O.V.

 

“What did you do to Jinri?!” My parents shouted at me angrily. Her parents told my parents that Jinri was now Minho’s fiancé. ‘At least her parents care about her feelings’ I thought to myself.

 

“I didn’t do anything to her.” I said to them like I didn’t care that I don't have a fiancé anymore.

 

“Then why have her parents told us that she is no longer you fiancé!” They continued shouting at me.

 

“Because she’s Minho’s girlfriend” I said louder this time.

 

“And why is Jinri Minho’s girlfriend!” they shouted back.

 

“Because she loves him!, I shouted at them making them look shocked. They didn’t say anything after that so I just walked angrily up to my room and shut the door. 

----------------------------------------

12 more subscribers until i reach my goal! Come on guys help me out!

SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE~~~~ :D