Left Alone

Why Have I Fallen For You?

 

Chapter 31 - Left Alone

 

Haerim’s P.O.V.

 

My phone slipped from my hand and crashed onto the ground but I didn’t care, all I could think about was that I am alone now.

 

“What’s wrong?” I heard someone behind me say making me jump as I turned around to see who it was.

 

“Jonghun!” I cried, I hugged him around the waist tightly my tears making his shirt wet.

 

“What happened?” he asked worriedly.

 

I knew I could tell him about what just happened. “My father” I sniffed “just passed away” and when I finished saying it I could feel him go stiff.

 

“I have no one left” I cried into his shirt. “I only had my father!” I said to him, before crying even harder causing people to look our way but we ignored them.

 

“You still have me” Jonghyun said, trying to comfort me.

 

I suddenly let go of him and started to run in the direction of my house, I could hear Jonghyun running after me and shouting my name so I turned back and told him.

 

“I need some time!” after saying this I ran home. Jonghyun didn’t follow me, he probably thought I was telling the truth when I said I needed time.

 

I arrive outside my house holding my high heels in my hand. I was exhausted from the running not once did I stop. I opened my front door and stepping into the house, the house felt so empty now and I felt empty too. I ran into the kitchen with tears in my eyes and searched for all the alcohol.

 

No One’s POV

After finding the alcohol in the kitchen Haerim. Can after bottle, bottle after can was opened. None of them had a single drop left in them after she finished each.  

------------------------------------