First Kiss

Why Have I Fallen For You?

 

Chapter 21 

Haerim’s POV

I really need to talk to someone right now. I wanted to call Key but I knew Jinri would be there. I looked through my contacts, maybe I should call Chaeyoung, nah she’s probably shopping or at some party. I kept scrolling and stopped when I saw Jonghyun’s name. I pressed the call button

Du du, du du, du du

“Hello”, he answered through the phone.

“Wanna go and get something to eat”, I asked

“Sure, I was wanting to call you. I will pick you up in 10mins”.

I got my bag and walked outside my apartment. Soon he arrived he was driving a black Porsche sports car. He signaled me to go in, I opened door and sat next to him.

“You alright?”, he asked with concern.

“Yeah, I just want to forget about everything that happened today”, I replied back with a smile.

He smiled back at me and kept driving.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

I stopped the car when we got outside the restaurant. I parked the car and we both got out and entered the restaurant. I waitress took us to our seats and we sat down. She took the menu and looked through it. She looked beautiful without her heavy make-up.

“Kim Jonghyun wake up, you cant cause more trouble”, I thought to myself.

We gave our orders to the waitress. She bowed and left.

 “So why aren’t you wearing your heavy makeup today”, I asked in a mocking tone.

“Because I’m with you and I feel comfortable without my heavy make-up”, She said with a bright smile. A smile that I haven’t seen in the past few days.

 

 Haerim’s POV

This was my first smile in days.

“I think you look better without all the heavy makeup”, he said with his sweetest smile. I smiled shyly back.

For some reason when he came into my life, I feel like my personality is changing back. I don't need to be a around him. The hole that was in my heart after my mother died and my life changing seemed to be finally healing. I felt same safe and happy around Jonghyun.

The waiter brought our food to our table. We started eating, I was so hungry and started swallowing down my rice.  

Half way through my eating, I looked up and saw Jonghyun eating in such a well-mannered way. I was feeling a bit embarrassed at myself. I was so into my food that I finally realized that we weren’t talking about anything

“So, what does your family do?”, I asked trying to create some conversation.

He looked at me for a minute and didn't say anything. He kept looking at my face.

“What’s wrong? Is there something on my face”, I asked sounding confused.

He stretched his hand out towards my face. His palm was on my cheek and his thumb was going towards my lips. I could feel my heart beating a hundred times faster. Omg omg am I falling for him?

“LOL you have rice next to your lips”, he said as his thumb brushed off the rice. I looked back at him embarrassed.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

She looked at me with her embarrassed face.

“My parents own 5 star hotels in Paris and America”, I replied to her question with a smile before I got distracted.

We went back to eating our food. After we finished our food, I paid the bill and we went outside. We were walking back to my car when a man was running from behind us to get on the bus that was about to leave.

 

No One’s POV

The man ran past Haerim and pushed Haerim aside. She lost her balance and was about to fall when Jonghyun caught her in his arms. They looked at for a second, and then he straightened Haerim up in front of him. He leaned his head forward.

 

Haerim’s POV

OMG he’s leaning towards me. My heart is about explode out of my chest. I closed my eyes and felt a warm, soft feeling on my lips. I knew it was his lips. I thought about Key, I wanted to break the kiss but for some reason I didn't. Have I fallen for him? He broke the kiss after a minute.

“Uhhh I’m going to go now “, I said shyly as I looked away.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to give you a ride”, he asked with his sweetest smile.

“Ye-aa-hh I-i-I f-ee-el lii-kk-ee walking”, omg why am I stuttering. I looked away shyly. He gave me a cute wave and I walked away quickly. 

--------------------------------

OMG I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AS MUCH~~~

I have actually been really busy these past weeks. BUT only three more days until holidays so i will be able to update more then. 

P.S to all my beautiful subscriber i've got a little surprise coming up for you guys.