Crash!

Why Have I Fallen For You?

 

Chapter 32 – Crash!

Jonghyun’s POV

I walked out of the lobby with Minho and Jinri. Everyone walked to their cars or limo. Minho and Jinri went together.

“Where’s Haerim”? Minho asked

“Um she went home already”, I replied quickly, not sure if I should tell them what happened.

Minho just nodded and gave a wave before he headed to his car with Jinri.

I walked over to my black Porsche sportscar. It was the best night to everyone but at the back of my mind I was worried about Haerim. I didn't want to go and find her now because its already 4 in the morning and she needs some time.

Everyone left the venue. I got into the car seat; I was feeling a bit dizzy from the drinking and also exhausted.

 

I pushed turned my car keys and the car started up. I backed out of the carp park and started driving down the road. The roads were empty. I feel tired and exhausted from all the drinking and dancing. I decided to pick my speed because all I want to do is get home and have a good sleep on my comfortable bed.

 

No One’s POV

In the meantime, Haerim was completely drunk and had just gotten out of the house to get some fresh air. She walks down the road in a wobbly manner.

 

Haerim’s POV

I had just gulped down the last bottle of beer. I looked around me and was surrounded by empty bottles and cans. My mind was spinning around a thousand times. I stood up, still in my dress and my heels. I walked out of my house to get some fresh air.

 

No One’s POV

Jonghyun starts feeling tired and becomes impatient, as he just wants to get back home quickly. He picks up his speed even more in his sportscar and drives down the empty morning roads.

 

Haerim continues walking down the footpath. She starts crossing the road to get to the other side, where there was a nice park. Her mind is spinning like crazy and everything starts to become slightly blurry because of all the alcohol.

 

--

 

She walks slowly and wobbly into the middle of the road.

 

Jonghyun is driving at high speed

 

He feels that his body is giving up and just wants to go to sleep.

 

He notices a figure in front; he becomes wide-awake and steps on the brakes immediately.

The brakes made a screeching sound and then BOOM.

 

It was too late. He had hit someone.