Hurt/Helped Again

Why Have I Fallen For You?

 

Jonghyun’s POV

He led me to his backyard. The back yard was pretty with trees and flowers. In the middle of the backyard was a big fountain. It was quieter but there were still people around us. Key gave the signal to tell them to leave.

“So you’re really accepting to join us”, he said while walking a few steps forward, with his back towards me.

“So do you accept my deal about not bullying Onew anymore?” I said back while ignoring his question.

“Fine I accept, but only Onew”, he said as he turned around to face me.

We walked back to the house with the loud music. Minho had a group of girls around him. When he saw Key he pushed all of them away. Key sat down in the middle of the group. The talking and joking stopped.

“He’s with us now” he said with a smile on his face.

“You must all not hurt Onew anymore, this was our deal”, he continued on, looking directly at InYong and ChaeYoung. They just bowed their heads and nodded.

-----------------------------

After the announcement was made of me joining the gang. Everyone just greeted me and went back to doing different things. Girls surrounded Minho again, Taemin was dancing with In Yong and Chae Young and Key was drinking with guys and girls. But Haerim was nowhere seen. I went upstairs, I wanted to get some fresh air and stay away from all the loud music. I found an elevator. I got inside the elevator and pressed level 3 hoping for less people. The elevator stopped at level three and I got out. I amazed to find a living room with glass walls and a glass roof. There was nobody here and it was peaceful and quiet. The living room was connected to a balcony.

Haerim’s POV

I was leaning over the balcony and getting some fresh air. I thought about Key officially stating that Jonghyun would be in our gang. Why did he join? I thought to myself. Then I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around and saw Jonghyun.

“oh hi…” I said with no expression

he walked closer to me and said “so you’re here all alone.

Why did you join?” I asked nervously.

I knew that he hated what we do but why did he still joined.

“You want to know the truth,” he said while walking towards the railing and leaning on it with his back to me.

“I don't want you to get hurt again”, he said with a smile and looking at me.

He sat down on the ground with his back leaning on the railings. I sat down next to him.

---------------------------

It was getting late. The two of us were still sitting and talking to each other. He stood up and asked for my hand to help me get up. He helped me up and we went downstairs. There were still a lot of people who was still dancing. We saw Key still drinking and talking. I walked over and kissed him on the cheek. I told him that I was tired and that Jonghyun would take me home. He nodded and smiled, I turned around and walked with Jonghyun following behind.

-----------------------------------

We were at my small apartment. Then I froze and stopped walking, Jonghyun didn't even realize that I stopped. He turned around and asked what’s wrong. I saw my dad.

Jonghyun’s POV

I turned around to look at her when she stopped. She just stood their and looked past me. I turned around to look, I saw a man in his 40’s drunk. He was swaying while he was walking. He was coming towards us.

The man stopped and saw Haerim. His expression turned furious, he stomped over and grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her. Immediately I saw her wrist turn red. I thought to myself why wasn't she fighting back. I went over to him and pushed him to the ground. He let go of her and she just stood there. He got back up and slapped his daughter so hard that she fell to the ground and she coughed out blood. Haerim was on the ground. He kicked HaeRim in the stomach so hard that she started crying and begging him to stop. I went over and stopped him from continuing.

He told her to get out of his sight. He went into the building, slammed the door and left us.  I helped Haerim get up. I got down to my knees and leveled with her. I helped her sit up but she was in so much pain. She placed her arms around my waist and hugged me. She started crying.

 I thought that there was no way that she would be going home today. I took out my phone and called home. I told them to send someone to pick us up.

HaeRim’s POV

Soon a black car appeared in front of us. The driver came out and helped Jonghyun to get me into the car. When we arrived at his house. He held my hand and sat me down on the couch. A maid came in with some ice. He signaled her to leave. She bowed and left. He sat down next to me. I rested my head on his shoulders. The side of my face started to hurt and my stomach was in so much pain. He put his arm around my shoulders and I felt so safe with him.