Bracelet/Girlfriend?

Why Have I Fallen For You?

 

Chapter 28 - Bracelet/Girlfriend?

 

Haerim’s P.O.V.

*Beep *Beep

 

*Beep *Beep

 

 

“Quiet!” I shouted while getting my mobile to put it on silent, as I clumsily pressed the buttons, I looked at the screen to see who had woken me up. New message from Jonghyun.

 

To Haerim

 

Meet me outside the café on the corner at 9.

 

From Jonghyun

 

‘Huh?’ I thought, ‘what’s this about?’

 

I quickly went to get dressed and walked to the café where Jonghyun was already waiting for me. Why is he always early?

 

“Jonghyun!” I called while waving my arms. I could tell he was excited when he saw me because his eyes lit up.

 

“Why did you call me hear?” I asked him suspiciously, narrowing my eyeliner framed eyes.

 

“You’ll see,” he said while grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the shopping centre.

 

He walked straight to the section where all the rich people shopped. Jonghyun ran into a really expensive looking shop, still holding onto my hand, which caused my face to heat up. He asked a woman working there something, I couldn’t hear because I was too busy looking at the people who came. They were all wearing and holding clothes and bags from designer brands. When the woman came back she was holding a tonne of dresses that looked like my size and put on a rack inside a changing room.

 

I looked at Jonghyun. “Are these dresses for the formal?”

 

“Yup” he said smiling. “Hurry up and try them on, I want to see what you look like in them!”

 

I rolled my eyes and walked into the changing room. While I was doing the zipper up for the first dress, I could hear the woman who brought the dresses flirting with Jonghyun.

 

I pushed aside the curtains to show Jonghyun the dress, the people in the shopped gasped, the woman stood there smiling and said something like “I made the right choice choosing that dress.” Jonghyun had he’s mouth hanging open as he looked me from down to up.

 

I just stood there awkwardly in the dress until Jonghyun replied “Its perfect!”

 

I smiled and looked at the price tag. My eyes widened in shock and my mouth hung open. “It’s so expensive!” I exclaimed still looking at the price tag.

 

Jonghyun laughed. “I’m paying for it.”

 

I looked in the mirror. I knew I really wanted the dress but I couldn’t make Jonhyun pay. It was too expensive!

 

I went back into the changing room and tried on the other dresses but the first was still the best. In the end Jonghyun ran into the changing room, took the dress and paid for it before I could stop him.

 

We then went to look for jewellery. All of them were so expensive but bright and beautiful I couldn’t make up my mind until I saw the most dazzling bracelet ever! I couldn’t stop looking at it but when I looked at the price I realised I would never be able to afford it and I thought dress was expensive.

 

When we walked out of the shop to get a drink Jonghyun told me he had to go to the toilet so I watched as he walked the opposite direction to the toilet. He was up to something… again.

 

He finally came back and we went to he’s car. Then seemingly out of nowhere he pulled out a box with a ribbon tied around it. I looked at him puzzled, surprised and happy.

 

“Open it” He told me; unable to contain he’s excitement. I opened the box and I was speechless. It was the bracelet I saw from the shop!

 

“Thank You!” I literally screamed at him and wrapped my arms around his neck causing the car to swerve a little on the road.

“But it’s so expensive!” I said as I remembered the price.

 

“Well… you could always repay me by being my girlfriend!” he said smiling.

 

“…  Aren’t you meant to ask me?” I asked him raising my eyebrows.

 

He laughed and asked me without hesitating “Will you be my girlfriend?”

 

I almost forgot to answer when I pecked on the cheek. “Yes!” I cried feeling too happy to describe.