A Gift for You

Why Have I Fallen For You?

 

Chapter 15

ChaeYoung’s POV

“You scared the crap out of me”, Minho said while sitting back properly on his chair.

“What were you guys whispering about, just then”, I said while sitting myself down on Minho’s table.

He gave a quick look to Taemin and then looked back at me.

“Uhh nothing”, he said

“Come on tell us”, InYong said in her high-pitched voice.

There was a moment of silence.

“Everyone go back to your seats!”, the teacher yelled while walking into the classroom.

I hopped of Minho’s desk and walked back to my desk.

 

Minho’s POV

“Pheww”, I thought to myself. For once I would like to thank the teacher. I looked over at Taemin and noticed that he also looked relieved.

 

NoOne’s POV

The lesson went on with Jonghyun paying no attention. Haerim making sure Key was okay, they were laughing and whispering happily.

The lesson soon ended. Haerim was linking arms with Key while walking out of the classroom. Every one left the classroom except for 2 people.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

I slowly got out of my seat and picked up my books and was about to walk out of the classroom when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around. Taemin?

“Hyung I am not going to say much, but I just want to tell u to watch your position in the gang”, he said then quickly walked out of the classroom. Leaving me standing there by myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------

HaeRim’s POV

I was walking back home by myself. Key’s chauffeur had came and picked him up. Minho took Taemin in his Lambghini and went to his place. InYong and ChaeYoung said that they were going to Tiffany&Co to pick up their ordered jewellery. They asked if I wanted to go but I thought that I should go home since my dad won’t be home for the weekend.

I walked inside my home and phone started ringing.

“Hello”

“I’m outside your apartment, we need to work on our project”. It was Jonghyun, I walked downstairs and brought him in.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

She invited me in. I stepped in and took off my shoes. The place was a mess and it was small and crowded. She took me straight to her room. I walked and my jaw dropped.

“Um you know your room is not even bigger than my bathroom” , I said while looking around. I dropped my bag next to her desk which was the size of my bedside table.

“Thanks…”, she said.

“So we better get started”, I said as I sat myself down on the chair. I pulled out my ipad and started searching things up on google. I realised that she was doing anything.

“My computer broke down because it’s super old”, she said with an embarrassed smile.

“I guess we have to share the ipad”, I said while putting the ipad down on the table.

 

No One’s POV

The two of them soon finished their work. Jonghyun placed down his pencil and leaned back in his chair. An idea popped into his mind.

 

Haerim’s POV

I just finished writing after Jonghyun, I placed my pencil down and leaned in my seat. Then I felt something grab my wrist.

“What?”, I asked all confused.

Before I could say anything more, he pushed me into my black heels and dragged me out of my apartment.

“Um where are we going”, I said while panting behind him.

“You’ll see”, he said with a smirk.

He finally stopped. My back was bent down huffing for air. I looked up to find myself in front of the apple shop.

“What are we doing here”. I said still confused.

“We are getting you a knew laptop”, he said while walking into the shop.

“Firstly I can’t afford a laptop, when I am trying hard to pay off my rent!”, I said as I walked in front of him and turned to face him.

“IDIOT! I’m buying it for you”, he said while walking past me and looking around the shop.

“WHAT! I don't think that's a good idea, since laptops here cost quite a bit”, I said while following him.

Before I could argue anymore he had called the lady over and he had already picked which one. He walked to the front counter; I saw the number pop up it was $4000. My jaw dropped to the ground. He looked casually at the number and pulled out his wallet from his back pocket. He took out his credit card and gave it to lady. My hand reached out he grabbed my hand and placed it down. The lady looked at us weirdly.

“Just swipe it”, he told the lady.

The lady did as she was told.

We left the shop after he chucked the bag at me.

“WHAT DID YOU BUY THAT COST $4000?”, I asked while carrying the bag and trying to keep up with him.

“Oh I just got you an Ipad and a laptop.”, he said this as casual as ever.

“BUT THIS IS 4000 DOLLARS, HOW CAN I JUST TAKE THIS?”, I said

“Just take it as a gift”, he said with a sweet smile, while trying to look for a taxi.