Texts

Why Have I Fallen For You?

 

Chapter 17

 

Jonghyun’s P.O.V.

 

I was walking in the park reflecting on the things that had happened in the previous week. I saw Haerim sitting on the swings, as I walked up to her I saw a tear fall down her cheeks.

 

“What happened?” I asked her, my voice filled with worry.

 

“Nothing” she sniffed while rubbing the tear off her face.

 

“Did Key do anything to you?” If Key did anything to her, I will not forgive him.

 

“No” she said “he didn’t do anything” and she quickly walked away.

 

Key’s P.O.V.

 

I was talking with Jin Ri, thinking of Haerim while waking through the streets of Seoul. I wasn’t really listening to Jin Ri so I just nodded at everything she said and followed her into shops.

 

I saw Minho walk by with a few girls around him.

 

“Key!” he said surprised that I was walking with another girl other than Haerim. “Who’s this?” he asked trying not to seem rude to Jin Ri.

 

“I’m Jin Ri, Key’s fiancé” she quickly said when I was about to reply.

 

“Oh really?” Minho asked while putting his hand into his pocket and excused himself.

 

About a minute later I got a text that was also sent to Taemin.

 

To Key, Taemin

 

Is Jin Ri really your fiancé?

What happened to Haerim?

 

From Minho

 

I replied to his message.

 

To Minho, Taemin

 

My parents chose Jin Ri as my fiancé, but I still like Haerim.

From Key

 

A hand waved in front of my face, I looked up to glare at the person but realised it was Jin Ri.

 

“What do you want?” I asked her annoyed.

 

Jin Ri, not taken aback by the tone I had just used, replied “Your meant to be giving me a tour of Seoul not texting your friends.”

 

“Why can’t you ask the driver or whatever give a tour, I’m not some tour guide you know!?” I said at her angrily. I didn’t care if my mum went crazy, I had to find Haerim.

 

Jin Ri was looking upset now. “That girl at your house earlier today, who was she?”

 

“She’s Haerim, not THAT girl and she’s my girlfriend.” I told her angrily.

 

“And I’m your fiancé so you should get rid of her!” she hissed back at me. because some people were staring at us now.

 

Beep! I looked down at my iphone.

 

To Key, Minho

 

What’s going on?

Did something happen to Haerim?

Jin Ri is Key’s fiancé? Who’s Jin Ri anyways?

 

From Taemin

 

“Key! Are you texting your friends again? I’m trying to speak to you!” Jin Ri was the one getting angry now.

 

I sighed, Taemin had to send a text at such a bad time. I decided I might as well listen to Jin Ri, if I had gone to Haerim not only will my parents get angry but Jin Ri’s parents who are just as rich will get angry. They would probably send people to get rid of Haerim to keep us apart.

 

Chae Young’s P.O.V.

 

I was giggling with In Yong about the guys that were staring at us when we both heard Key’s and another girl’s voices. They were arguing about something and we heard Haerim’s name being thrown into the argument.

 

“In Yong, let’s talk to Key.” I said to In Yong who was staring at the girl Key was with. We quickly walked to Key and greeted him and the girl.

 

“I’m Chae Young and this is In Yong.” I said politely to the girl.

 

“I’m Jin Ri, Key’s fiancé” Jin Ri said. I wasn’t surprised that Key already had a fiancé because his parents didn’t like Haerim because of her status. Though Haerim was prettier than Jin Ri. We talked to Key and Jin Ri for the rest of the time and helped Key by taking her to shops giving our gang leader a break.

 

When we left to go home In Yong and I both disliked Jin Ri. She was kind but also gave us a bad feeling.