Jealousy Much

Why Have I Fallen For You?

 

Jonghyun’s P.O.V.

I was in class waiting for Haerim. The history project given to us by Ms Lee was about World War 1. I was thinking of Key and Haerim, they always seem a little depressed now… I wonder what happened. I remembered the night when Haerim’s father kicked her in the stomach, which made me angry again.

Haerim’s P.O.V.

I walked into the noisy classroom with Key and the gang to find Jonghyun sitting by himself, he looked like he was thinking and didn’t even realise I just sat down next to him. As I took out my books he suddenly jumped in his seat, I looked up at him weirdly.

“Woah!  When did you come into the classroom?” He asked me.

“About a minute ago, if you weren’t so busy in your own world, you would have seen me walk in” I replied feeling bored while putting my books onto the desk.

I heard Jonghyun reply “oh” but I didn’t look at him because I was looking at Key. I could see he was trying to not show the jealousy he felt. I looked back at Jonghyun and saw him turning on a new apple ipad.

“What are you doing?” I asked him taking the ipad from his hands.

“Finding information for our project”, he said it like I was stupid.

“How much did this cost?” I said turning it around curiously and tapping the screen.

“Don’t you have one?” he asked me without realising that the question had hurt me.

Jonghyun’s P.O.V.

“Don’t you have one?” I asked Haerim almost laughing at the curiosity on her face, thinking of how cute she looked and thought ‘I love seeing her laughing more though… wait what did I just think?’.

Then I realised I should not have asked that question. She obviously wouldn’t have an ipad because of the poor status of her family.

“I don’t have one” she replied quietly handing the ipad back to me.

“oh” I replied stupidly. I decided to try and cheer her up.

Key’s P.O.V.

Towards the end of the lesson I could hear Jonghyun saying something funny about the teacher to Haerim, I almost laughed myself until I heard Haerim laugh.

How dare he flirt with Haerim? I thought angrily to myself. I will have to make sure he stays away from her.