Harsh Words

Why Have I Fallen For You?

 

Chapter 24 – Harsh Words

Normal POV

Jonghyun held onto Haerim’s hand tightly. He sat next to her and they waited for the nurse to come.

“So why did u protect me out there”, Jonghyun asked in quiet voice.

“I don’t, I guess I didn't want to see you in anymore pain”, Haerim answered in a calm way.

“Thanks”, Jonghyun said with a sweet smile. Haerim just returned back the smile.

 

Even though Haerim was smiling and trying to act calm. In actual fact was pain was becoming unbearable. She didn't want to show this to Jonghyun.

 

Jinri’s POV

We were still at the rooftop. Everything was a mess. Minho had already ordered all the minor gang members to leave with Taemin, Chaeyoung and Inyong. Key was on his knees and had his head down. I stood there with Minho watching him. I walked over, kneeled down and placed my hand on his shoulders trying to calm him down. He shook my hand off violently.

“Why are you being like this to me. We are engaged”, I told him angrily.

He lifted his head up and faced me. He gave me a death glare.

“THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, IF YOU DIDN’T APPEAR NONE OF THIS WOULD’VE HAPPENED”, he yelled angrily at me.

I was taken back. I got up and ran out the door.

 

Minho’s POV

Key shook Jinri off and after that he said those harsh words. Jinri ran out the door. Key got up and went out the other way. I ran after Jinri, she isn’t a very fast runner so I soon caught up to her. I grabbed her wrist and she stopped. I walked in front of her. Her hair was covering her face.

 

Normal POV

Minho reached his hand out and placed her hair behind her ears to reveal her face. Jinri was crying, tears were coming down her cheeks. Minho gently placed his hand on her cheeks and rubbed away the tears with his thumb.

“He didn’t mean it. He’s just pissed off”, Minho said in a calming tone.

Jinri looked Minho in the eye. She wrapped her hands around his waist tightly (Minho’s tall LOL). Minho was shocked but he slowly placed his hands on her back and gave her light pats.

-----------

The nurse finally came back from lunch break. Jonghyun explained what happened. She looked at Haerim, who was looking very pale.

“So where did he punch you”, the nurse asked while walking closer to Haerim.

“On the stomach”, Haerim replied with a weak voice.

The nurse asked Jonghyun to leave the room so that she could examine Haerim’s stomach. After a while Haerim came out of the sick bay.

“She’s fine now, make sure she goes home and get some rest”, while passing her to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun bowed and said thank you.

He held onto her arm as they slowly walked out of the school.

 

“I’ll drive you home”, Jonghyun said as they walked out of the school gates. When they were near the gates they saw Jinri and Minho also coming to the gates. 

------------------

Aiming to finish this during february. But still so many chapters left  -sigh-

Btw whos ur favourite couple in this story? Leave a comment below ;)