Friends?

Why Have I Fallen For You?

Hae Rim’s P.O.V.

“You're the new student right? Your in my class, I’ll walk with you to our next classroom.” I said to Jonghyun, I think his name was. He just nodded and followed me.

Jonghyun’s P.O.V.

Why did she help me? why didn’t she let her boyfriend, the gang leader Key, punch me? Why is she helping me find my next classroom? Maybe she isn’t as bad as people say.

In Yong's P.O.V.

Did Hae Rim just help someone? She’s not trying to steal his heart too is she? She’s already got Key, but I have to admit Jonghyun is hot too.

Key’s P.O.V.

I watched Hae Rim walk away with Jonghyun following her. I was feeling jealous.

-----------------------------

Jonghyun’s P.O.V.

 I was wearing a hoodie and some ripped up jeans when I saw the guy who told me about the TP gang led by Key. He was getting bullied, I recognized the bullies as some minor members of the TP gang and decided I should help him. I walked up to them and tapped the bully punching the person who helped me in the stomach. The bully turned around.

“What do you want? Can’t you see I’m busy here?” The bully shouted at me.

“I suggest you leave now before I beat you up.” I said without emotion.

The bullies looked at each other then one threw a punch at my face. I grabbed his arm and twisted it. His friend swore then began running towards me. I kicked them away, I began beating them until they gave up and ran.

“Thanks…” the guy who had helped me earlier was holding his stomach. He was still wearing his school uniform, which made him look nerdy because his top button was done and his shirt was tucked into his pants. I went to help him, he put one arm around my shoulder, I was about to say something but then realised I didn’t know his name.

“You haven’t told me your name yet” I said to him, he looked up at me and said slowly “my name is Onew”.

“Do you always get bullied by the TP gang?” I asked, since I’ve seen a lot of people teasing him during school.

Onew’s P.O.V.

“Do you always get bullied by that gang?” Jonghyun asked.

“Yeah” I replied “it’s better to not be seen with me or they’ll bully you too” this was true, Key’s or Haerim’s followers might think we’re friends and bully Jonghyun too. He may be a good fighter but Key, Minho and Taemin are legends in our school. No one wants to be on their bad side and everyone listens to them.

Jonghyun laughed “I’m not scared of them, their just a bunch of bullies”.

I just stared at him as if he’d lost his mind.

“It’s true” he said “there’s no reason for me to be scared of them.”

“Are you crazy?” I asked him “do you know what happened to people in the past who got onto Key’s bad side? You’ll prefer to be dead than make any of the six members of the gang angry.” I said this while thinking of one of the guys who called Taemin a scrawny kid. Taemin went berserk and we never saw the guy again (he’s probably still in a coma). I shivered.

“Why did you help me anyways?” I asked Jonghyun as he helped me limp through the crowded streets.

“Why wouldn’t I help my friend?” Jonghyun replied like I was stupid.

“We’re friends?” I asked him, just to confirm what he said was true.

“Yeah, why not?” He replied. I didn’t answer. My first friend, I thought, but he’s probably going to leave me though because of the gang and the bullying.

Jonghyun’s P.O.V.

 I thought about what I was going to do later tonight and realised I had nothing to do.

“Meet me at my place tonight” I said, then I told him my address and then left because he decided to take a Taxi home. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter is gonna be good i promise!~

anyways hope u guys liked it 

Chapter 4 written by Simmy

angelicity