Accident

Why Have I Fallen For You?

Chapter 23

Haerim’s P.O.V.

I stood there shocked. Who could have taken the photo of Jonghyun and I? We hadn’t seen any gang members around. Jonghyun was on the floor and couldn't move. Key was about to punch Jonghyun in the stomach as hard as he could. I couldn’t just stand there and watch Jonghyun get beaten up. I ran in front of Jonghyun. Key was already about to punch him and I knew he wouldn't be able to stop the punch in time.

 

Key’s P.O.V.

I was about to punch Jonghyun but Haerim rushed between us and I couldn’t pull back the punch that was for Jonghyun. I was feeling so angry and sad I felt like killing someone, the punch was meant to knock Jonghyun out so when Haerim appeared I felt so shocked. “Haerim watch out!” Jin Ri shouted but she was too late. I froze on the spot. Why did she run out to save him? I thought to myself while staring down at the two of them on the floor in front of me.  I had just knocked out my own girlfriend.

 

Jonghyun’s P.O.V.

When Key punched Haerim, I saw his shocked expression and heard Haerim groan and clutch her stomach. She collapsed to the floor, her face twisted in pain. I bent down not knowing what to do. Key bent down at the same time to pick her up. Suddenly all the pain I had from the punched before disappeared. I stood up and threw a punch at Key as he was trying to pick Haerim up.

 

Key’s P.O.V.

I felt Jonghyun throw a punch at me when I was about to pick Haerim up. I didn’t reply or hit him because I deserved it.

Chae Young’s P.O.V.

In Yong and I were running up the stairs as fast as we could. We could hear someone get punched, Jinri shouting something and then silence. When we finally got to the roof, Haerim was on the floor clutching her stomach and Jonghyun was punching Key who wasn’t blocking him.

OMG. What happened here? I thought.

“Is Haerim alright? What happened? Oh. My. God.” I said quickly panicking.

In Yong who was behind me was also panicking. “Should we call an ambulance?”

 

Jin Ri’s P.O.V.

I watched as the gang members begin to panic. “Jonghyun stop punching Key” Minho said. He was as cool as always. “Take Haerim to the nurse. Key has already learnt his lesson and it was an accident. “Your not helping Haerim by beating Key up”. 

 

Jonghyun’s P.O.V.

I picked Haerim up carefully. She moaned in pain when I did. I tried to walk quickly to the infirmary without hurting Haerim. I could sense that she was in huge pain. Students stopped to watch us but I glared at them to make them continue walking.

The infirmary was empty. I couldn’t see anyone. “NURSE! NURSE!” I shouted but no one replied. “Dammit” I muttered quietly to myself and put Haerim gently on a bed. I sat on the chair and held onto Haerim’s hand tightly.

 

Haerim’s POV

OMG. Where is this nurse when I need her? Jonghyun placed me on the bed and sat on the chair. He reached out for my hand and I could feel my heart beating fast again. Why do I always feel this way when I’m with him? 

--------------------------------------------

A little surprise coming soon just to thank every single one of our subscribers. I LOVE YOU <3

Please read "Complicated Love Story". Written by one of my best friends. She new here, help her out ;)

READ, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE 

 

angelicity.