Friends?

Why Have I Fallen For You?

 

Chapter 25 - Friends

 

Jin Ri’s P.O.V.

 

I was walking towards the car with Minho when I saw Haerim and Jonghyun walking out of the school gates behind us. I immediately walked up to Haerim who was trying not to show the pain on her face.

 

“Haerim, Are you alright? Does your stomach hurt?” I asked her quickly, concerned.

 

“I’m fine, Jin Ri” Haerim said quietly trying not to show the pain in her voice but all of us knew that Key had hit her really hard.

 

Minho, Jonghyun, Haerim and I began talking for a long time until I told Jonghyun “Jonghyun, you should take Haerim home, she needs to rest.”

 

Jonghyun and Haerim left together, I went home with Minho.

 

Haerim’s P.O.V.

 

After talking with Jin Ri I decided she was nicer then I thought she was and now I considered her a friend. I was looking out of the window thinking about Key when Jonghyun interrupted my thoughts.

 

“Does your stomach still hurt?” Jonghyun asked his voice full of concern. I felt happy that Jonghyun was worried about me.

 

“I’m feeling better than before…” I told him, smiling, I didn’t want him to worry. It didn't hurt much anymore but there would probably be a big ugly bruise there right now.

 

Jonghyun’s P.O.V.

 

Beep. Beep. Haerim looked down to check her phone then looked up at me and said happily “Minho’s invited us to his house… I meant mansion!”

 

I quickly told the driver to take us to Minho’s place before talking with Haerim avoiding any topics that would involve Key.

 

As we walked up to the large double doors I could hear Haerim gasping behind me. Minho was also very rich and had an impressive house.

 

Minho’s P.O.V.

 

Jin Ri ran to open the doors beating the maids when she saw Jonghyun and Haerim get out of the car. I think Jin Ri and Haerim are good friends now. I couldn’t help chuckling as I watched Jin Ri enthusiastically but slowly open the huge doors.

 

 We all greeted each other for the third time that day and sat on the couches in the living room. Somehow, Haerim and I ended up telling them our lives up to now.

 

No one’s P.O.V.

 

While Jonghyun, Haerim, Minho and Jin Ri were sitting in the living room have a happy conversation Key was just got through the front doors of his house. His parents were telling him to listen to them and asking him what had happened because they found out about what had happened at school.

 

Key ignored his parents and went straight to his room locking the door to make sure no one could go in.

 

Jin Ri’s P.O.V.

 

Jonghyun took Haerim home after dinner. Minho asked me to stay the night, which I did because I didn't want to see Key after what he said to me.

 

Haerim’s P.O.V.

 

When I arrived home, I quickly went to my room. I took out my phone and called Key.

 

Key’s P.O.V.

 

I was about to turn off my phone but it started to ring. I looked at the caller I.D. and saw that it was Haerim. I quickly answered her call.

 

“Haerim, I so sorry about today, I didn't mean to do it, I don't know why I did it, I’m so sorry” I kept saying before she said quickly without emotion.

 

“Key, we need to talk, meet me, tomorrow, at the coffee shop where we first met.” Then she hung up before I could say anything. What was that about? 

---------------------------------

LOL change of plans gonna finish this story by the end of January ;)

The trailer is finished but not extremely impressed with it. 

I didnt really meet my expectations but i guess i'm just a picky person ROFLMAO