The Fight

Why Have I Fallen For You?

Jonghyun’s P.O.V.

“Crap!” I shouted the moment I woke up. I ran to the room I left Haerim in.

I looked around the room and she wasn’t there, I saw a maid walking past.

“Have you seen the girl with brown hair who was sleeping in here last night?” I asked the maid.

“She left last night while you were asleep” the maid replied quietly and politely.

I hope she’s alright, “Oh…” I said then walked back to my room to get ready for school.

Haerim’s P.O.V.

I was walking out of my house when I heard someone shout my name.

“Haerim!” I turned around to see who it was and found Jonghyun panting.

“How did you know where I live? Are you a stalker now?” I asked him suspiciously.

“I was just making sure you’re alright” Jonghyun said worridly. I just turned and walked to school. I could hear Jonghyun following me but we didn’t say anything.

I turned the corner and saw In Yong and Chae Young bullying Onew. Jonghyun pushed past me and rushed up to help Onew.

“In Yong, Chae Young hurry up, we’re going to be late for school!” I shouted at them and started walking to school again. In Yong and Chae Young hurried to catch up to me leaving Onew and Jonghyun.

“We were just having some fun…” In Yong mumbled, I turned and glared at her to shut her up.

Jonghyun’s P.O.V.

I helped Onew pick his things off the foor and put them back into his bag.

“Where did you go yesterday?” Onew asked while we started hurrying to school.

I thought about what he meant and realised I left him when I helped Haerim.

“Uh… I had to go home because my mother got a head ache” I lied.

---------------------------------------------------------------

“What happened to your leg?” key asked while looking at the bruises and cuts from yesterday. I should have worn stockings or something I thought.

“I fell” I lied looking away, not wanting Key to worry about me. I began talking to Minho when Jonghyun and Onew came up to the gang.

We all stopped talking and looked at them expecting them to go away but instead of leaving, Jonghyun said angrily to In Yong and Chae Young “Apologize to Onew.”

We gasped and looked at them shocked.

Key, as the leader of our gang had to hold responsibility, turned towards In Yong and Chae Young.
“Did you do anything to Onew other than what he deserves?” he asked them. In Yong and Chae Young smiled innocently and shook their heads glad he was not angry with them.

Key turned to look at Jonghyun, ignoring Onew and said “they did nothing wrong so apologize for suspecting them of doing something to Onew and leave.”

Onew was standing behind Jonghyun looking scared, Jonghyun stood there angrily “What if I don't apologize and leave?”

Taemin and Minho looked at each other, their eyes sending messages saying ‘he’s done for’. Key smiled evilly at Jonghyun “do you know what happens to people who go against the TP gang? They get a good beating.” Then Key and Jonghyun began fighting, all the students tried to stay out of the fight. Jonghyun was a good fighter but so was Key.

----------------

Jonghyun’s P.O.V.

I was limping to class, my nose was bleeding, I had a swollen eye and my whole body ached but I didn’t want Key to know that I had to go home because of him.

As I entered the classroom everyone stared at me shocked, Key was beaten just as bad but he had Haerim worried about him. Haerim glanced at me before talking with the gang.

I sat next to Onew. “It was my fault you got hurt.” He said sadly and looked at me sympathetically. “It’s not your fault, I could have apologized and left” I told him.

------------------------

While I walked out of the school I felt someone bump me in the shoulder on purpose. I was about to shout at the person but then I heard them whisper “thank you for helping me yesterday”. It was Haerim, she walked past with the rest of the gang.