Stop the Car

Why Have I Fallen For You?

 

Chapter 19

Key’s P.O.V.

 

Jin Ri was talking to me about something while I was looking out of the car window watching the students walk out of the school. I saw Haerim and Jonghyun walking down the street, what are they doing together? I thought. We drove past them and I caught a glimpse of Haerim’s expression, I could tell she was trying not to cry.

“STOP THE CAR!” I yelled suddenly at the driver who was so shocked that he stopped in the middle of the road, luckily there was no one behind us.

 

“What are you doing? Keep on driving” Jin Ri said to both me and the driver. I ignored her and quickly opened the car door before the driver could start driving. I felt someone grab my shirt as I was trying to get out of the car. (<< notice the trying XD) I looked back to see who it was and saw Jin Ri trying not to glare at me.

 

“Key, why are you getting out of the car?” Jin Ri asked, trying to be nice but I knew she was angry.

 

I had enough of her. I don’t care what my parents will do all I want to do is be with Haerim. I ran towards Haerim and Jonghyun who were now staring at us, leaving Jin Ri behind shouting at me.

 

Jonghyun’s P.O.V.

 

As Key came up to us, anger grew inside me. How could he hurt Haerim? I knew it wasn't his fault but I couldn’t stop myself from punching him.

 

Minho’s P.O.V.

 

Taemin and I were walking silently down the street when we suddenly heard Haerim and Jin Ri shouting.

 

“What are you doing Jonghyun?!” Haerim and Jin Ri were shouting.

We looked across the road to see Jonghyun and Key fighting.

 

“Woah” Taemin said, I rolled my eyes and ran across the road to stop the fight without checking for any cars coming towards us.

 

“What happened?” I asked the girls, Jin Ri was so shocked she didn’t reply to me.

 

“I don’t know…” Haerim said quickly when I attempted to drag Jonghyun away from Key because he was the one attacking Key. Taemin was trying to help by dragging Key away. Both girls ran to Key when they both calmed down.

 

“Let Go Of Me!” Jonghyun yelled, while looking at Key.
 

“What has he done to you?” I asked him while looking around to make sure there was no one near by.

 

“He made Haerim cry” he mumbled quietly making sure no one heard, but unfortunately for him I heard what he said. “Nothing” he said to everyone.

 

“Come on, let’s go before our parents find out what happened” I said quickly, looking anxiously at the driver. 

-----------------------------------

Thanks so so so so much for reading and subscribing <3

Hopefully we will reach 60 subscribers with this chapter.

Spread the word around :D