The Start

Why Have I Fallen For You?

Chapter 1 - The Start

HaeRim POV

The sounds of screams and cries feel my head. Then suddenly everything blurs out, all I could see was my mother lying on the road….AAARRRGHHH

I sat up panting in my bed.

After the car accident, 4 years ago, this dream keeps coming back. For 4 years it has never left me and neither has the pain it gave me, the death of my mother and my father becoming an alcoholic and abusive at times.

It was Monday, I put on my uniform, brushed my teeth and put on my makeup. When I entered the living room to eat breakfast I saw my dad lying on the couch and the coffee table covered in beer cans. I didn't want to see him so I just left the house.  

Onew’s POV

I was walking happily to school, going my usual route. School was only 10 mins away. Now that the holiday’s is over I knew my life was going to be hell again. I was listening to my ipod and had my head down walking. I was about to cross the road when I saw three girls walking around the corner in school uniform with big adjustments. I knew instantly that it was Hae Rim and her group.

ChaeYoung POV

I was walking next to and talking to Hae Rim unnie about my holiday and this new dress that I bought. Then out of the corner of my eyes I saw him. I quickly nudged Hae Rim unnie on the elbow and gave her the signal to look across the road.

Hae Rim’s POV

I felt the nudge and looked at her.

“What”? I said

“Look, its that hopeless guy”, she said with a smirk on her face.

I looked across the road and saw him. Then the lights tuned green and he started walking over to our side.

I gave a look to In Yong and Chae Young, that I wanted some fun.

Onew’s POV

I had no choice this is the only route to school, I had to take this route. The lights tuned green, I took a deep breath and walked with my head down, trying to not get noticed even though I knew that they saw me….

Then they were there, I saw three pairs of high heels in front of me. I knew there was going to be trouble. The three of them stood there and blocked my way. I tried moving to the side but they just copied me. Then Hae Rim grabbed my shoulder and pushed me to the ground. She crouched down infront of me and snatched my ipod. She stood up and the other two just laughed, she turned around and walked the other two followed her. 

Hae Rim’s POV

I continued walking with In Yong and Chae Young beside me. We had finally reached the school. I saw Key with Minho and Taemin, standing by the gates.

------------------------------------------------------

ok, so chap 1 is a bit dodgy but it gets better so keep reading. Its always hard to start~

READ COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE

Chapter 1 written by Jess

angelicity