A Sweet Angel

Ordeal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

She walked over to the cubicle where they usually dine in and gently knocked on the door. But she did it as soft as she can as she didn’t want the person inside to really hear it and she opened the door as soon as she knocked on it.

 

As expected she was once again welcomed with the same scene which she saw when she entered into the restaurant a few minutes ago. She entered inside and the door closed behind her.

 

Even though she was standing in front of the table, the two occupants seemed really oblivious to their environment. The more she looked at them, the more the blush crept on to her cheeks as she felt like she was a creep staring at them like that.

 

Hansuke and Ho Seok were involved in a heated kissing session. But they both were so oblivious to their surrounding and she thought that the two looked really cute together.

 

She took out her phone and quickly snapped a picture of the two. “Kyaaa~” she let out a low squeal finally not to be take the scene anymore and her inner fan girl made her way out.

 

The two immediately parted from each other and turned towards the source of the squeal, her. Their eyes widened in surprise and they blushed furiously.

 

She quickly rushed over to the two blushing males and gave them each a nice embrace. “You both look so cute together,” she blurted out, still in her fan girl mode making the two go deep shade of red if that was even possible.

 

“Cute,” she pinched their cheeks and flopped down on the seat across them. A moment of silence prevailed which was broken by Hansuke who couldn’t take the silence anymore.

 

“Is that our nephew/niece? I mean I thought I felt the bump.” It was her turn to blush this time and she softly nodded her head. “Can I-” he wanted to touch and feel her bump. But he wasn’t sure how she will feel if he did.

 

She let out a chuckle. “It’s not that big yet. But yeah, you can. Here,” she took his hand and placed it on her tummy. He felt her small bulged stomach and his face portrayed different emotions before grabbing his boyfriend’s hand placing his hand on her stomach.

 

Ho Seok looked a bit awkward at the contact while she just giggled at the reaction of the two men. “It feels weird, isn’t it?” he turned towards his side to which the other male nodded his head.

 

They spoke for some more time about her checkup, about Chunji, about the duos PDA and so on, before she excused herself and started to walk out of the cubicle.

 

 

Jin Kyong’s POV:

 

I hugged them both once, before excusing myself from the cubicle as I started to get calls from Channie. I opened the door, while waving towards the duo, when I heard various shouts.

 

I turned towards my front and saw a shiny, sharp object flying in my direction. I heard people shouting at me from all direction but my brain froze and I couldn’t even realize the situation. I closed my eyes expecting an impact, and in the blink of an eye, I heard a ‘clang’ sound at the other side of the room.

 

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a big, sharp knife in a totally opposite direction which was really impossible. And I was immediately pulled into a tight embrace while I had no idea what really was going on.

 

I could feel my lovely husband’s hands wrapped around me securely while I could hear Hansuke’s and Ho Seok’s concerned voice from behind me. I could also swear that I saw the knife flying in my direction and it could never have diverted to such an angle and missed me.

 

'Did I really miscalculate the angle of the object?' Even though that confusing thought was circling around in my mind, I still had other things to look upon now. I pulled apart from Channie and smiled at him stating that I was alright while his face was filled with worry.

 

He still couldn’t believe that I wasn’t harmed. So I held his face in between my palm and soothed him. A moment later, he kissed the top of my head and smiled a little finally.

 

So I let go off him slowly before turning towards Hansuke and Ho Seok. The duo looked like their souls have departed from their body and have just come back. I pulled them both into a hug while they let out a huge sigh of relief once they were sure that I’m really okay.

 

“I will drive you both home,” Hansuke offered up out of the blue.

 

“What? No, no. it’s okay. We can get back home ourselves, can’t we?” I turned to my side and looked at Channie. He nodded his head absentmindedly while clinging on to me with a death grip.

 

“Look, hyung doesn’t seems to be in a condition to drive you. Let me drive you both.”

 

What he said was true. Channie sure seemed to be shaken off more than myself. But I can’t trouble the lovers now, can I? They are here on a date. So I hesitated. “Maybe he is not. But I can drive, Suke. I’m not hurt or anything. Besides, you both are out on a date.”

 

He let out a low chuckle. “Yes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter