A Bad Mother

Ordeal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

They all reached home with the new baby girl and slept the night over. Well, pretty much everyone except for Jin Kyong. She pretty much stayed awake the whole night as the baby kept crying throughout the night.

 

She felt like she has become a new mom once again. Even though she had to go through it all once again, she liked being a mother of two. She didn’t mind looking after the little doll.

 

The next day, they all gave Jenny a small funeral. A day or two later, they all sat down and thought off a name for her. And do you know who came up with a name for her? Surprisingly, it was Hansuke. He was the one who finally came up with a name for her.

 

“Let’s name her Sun Ah. What do you all say?” he asked.

 

Everyone looked at him as if he has grown two pairs of heads or something as they just couldn’t believe their own ears that he is showing some sort of interest on the little one when he had refused to take her in just a few days ago.

 

Since it was Hansuke who suggested a name and also since it was a pretty name, everyone else agreed on it. So she was officially named Lee Sun Ah.

 

 

 

Days passed by and slowly Hansuke grew attached to her. It was like he was her father. In fact, all the other guys were too attached to her too. She mesmerized everyone in the house with her beauty.

 

Sun Ah is three months now while Sang Ki is around 18 months. They both get along well now. The whole house would be like a festival with the two little monsters ruling it.

 

 

One day, Jin Kyong was walking into the kitchen in the middle of the night with Sun Ah in her hands, when she found Sang Ki sitting on the counter and eating some cookies.

 

Her eyes widened because she had hid those cookie way up in the top shelf. No way could he have reached it without any help. As she had Sun Ah sleeping in her arms, she refrained herself from shouting at him.

 

“Yah! When did you wake up? And how did you get it?” she asked pointing out at the cookies.

 

He pointed to himself and started giggling. He knows that’s her weak point and she wouldn’t ever yell at him after seeing his giggles. She let out sigh and turned towards the intercom.

 

“Hyun Su-ah! Sanghyun-ah!” she yelled through the intercom.

 

“Ye noona?” a sleepy voice came through the intercom.

 

“By any chance did either of you give Sang Ki some cookies?”

 

“Mwoh? Ani. Hyun Su is still sleeping and I woke up with your shouting noona.” He kind of whined.

 

“Oh, is that so? Mianhe, Sanghyun-ah. Go back to sleep.” She apologized for waking him up and was about to call Hansuke and Ho Seok’s room when she happened to look at her son by chance and her eyes widened even more.

 

He was still sitting on the chair with two cookies in his hand and crumbs on his lips. That was not what took her by surprise. The thing was, as she was looking at him, the cookie jar drifted in the air on its own and landed back on the top shelf safely once again.

 

“Did you do that?” She looked at him in shock while he bobbed his head cutely with a sweet smile. “But how?”

 

He raised his hands and tried explaining it to her. However, she couldn’t really understand what he was trying to say. One thing she guessed was, he too like her brother and her, is gifted in some way.

 

 

Since that day, Jin Kyong has noticed a few more weird things here and there. Finally one day, Hyun Su helped her clear every doubt of hers.

 

“He has the power of telekinesis, noona.” Hyun Su said.

 

“Are you sure?” he nodded.

 

They both sat in silence and continued to look at Sang Ki, who was giggling at them all this time. She has sent Sanghyun out with Sun Ah while Hansuke and Ho Seok have gone for a business meet.

 

“But how?” she asked finally not able to take everything in.

 

“Noona, I can read other’s mind.” He stated as a matter of fact. “Did anything strange happen to you during your pregnancy?”

 

 

Jin Kyong’s POV:

 

“Did anything strange happen to you during your pregnancy?” Hyun Su questioned me.

 

Now to think of it, there sure were incidents like this even during my pregnancy. But I never cared to think about it of late. I looked down at Sang Ki who flashed me his angelic smiles once again.

 

I scooped him into my arms and kissed his cheeks. “You are gifted too? Aish! Why didn’t I think of it earlier?”

 

As we sat there, I heard some giggling noise. I turned in the direction and found Sun Ah crawling up to us.

 

“Aww Sun Ah baby! Come to mommy,” I put out my hand towards her and cheered her up while Sanghyun was filming her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter