He's back?

Ordeal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin Kyong’s POV:

 

One day when Sanghyun, Hyun Su, Sang Ki, Sun Ah and I went to a mall for some shopping, we somehow lost Sang Ki while standing in queue at the counter.

 

How much ever we searched for him, we still couldn’t find any trace of him while I started to lose my sanity already. We split up and went to search the mall once again.

 

‘Oh God! How could I be so careless and lose him off? I’m such a bad mother.’ I scolded myself inwardly as soft tears threatened to flow down my cheeks.

 

Just as we were about to give up and lodge a complaint to the police, I suddenly spotted a small boy with the similar dress and back look as Sang Ki standing with a man in the far end of the corridor.

 

Hoping against hope, I took off in the direction and the other two followed behind. When I reached the spot, I stood frozen.

 

The boy I spotted was indeed Sang Ki and the man standing along with him was Lee Chan Hee, my dear husband. I looked at him with a shocked expression while his face reflected the same as soon as he saw me.

 

“Umma,” Sang Ki ran up to me and hugged my legs. Since I had Sun Ah in my hands, I simply patted his head with my free hand. He flashed me his 1000 watt smile and then pointed at Channie. “Appa,”

 

I softly nodded and remained expressionless while Channie had an even more shocked face. “Is that our Sang Ki?” he asked softly.

 

I remained silent while Hyun Su replied him. I still continued to stare at him, not able to believe myself that I’m looking at my husband.

 

It’s been a few months since he posted a letter to me with his recent photo. He now looks so much different with military cuts and all, which made him look all so manly.

 

I wasn’t sure whether I was admiring him for his looks or was seeing the past in front of me. “Umma,” Sun Ah called out to me, out of nowhere.

 

Channie let out a gasp. “Umma?” he questioned. “You have got a daughter?”

 

I don’t know with what intentions he was asking the questions but it pulled some cords in me and I immediately snapped at him.

 

“Yes, I have got a daughter now after you went away for two years. Do you want to know how?” I raised my tone a bit at the end.

 

Seeing my rage, Sanghyun quickly intervened and took Sun Ah away from my hands. Hyun Su have already whisked Sang Ki away from us a while ago, probably sensing what was about to come.

 

Just when Sanghyun was about to escape from the place with Sun Ah, I quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him to my side. “Do you want to know how?” I emphasized each word with a poke on Channie’s chest.

 

“As soon as I got my sense back after you left for your duty, I got into an affair and made love with Sanghyun which made me give birth to a pretty girl who freaking looks like YOU.”

 

At this point, I was holding Channie’s jacket with my fists. “Noona?” Sanghyun called out to me weakly, taken aback by my allegation. But who could blame him? I did take my anger a little overboard.

 

“What a medical miracle, isn’t it?” I let go off his jacket with a hard push. “I thought you would have changed. But you never do, do you? How sick of you to doubt my loyalty? She is your daughter, a daughter from your affair. Never come to see me again.”

 

I stormed off from the place angrily, not even caring whether the guys are following me or not because I felt like bursting into tears right at that moment and I didn’t want to do it in front of him.

 

 

No One’s POV:

 

As soon as Jin Kyong left the place, Sanghyun bowed to Chunji apologizing for what his noona just said a few minutes ago while Chunji patted his back with a smile, letting him know that he didn’t misunderstand him in any way even though his wife has just said otherwise.

 

Hyun Su gave him a weak smile before dragging Sang Ki along with him in the direction Jin Kyong took off. “Bye appa,” the little one called out to his father with a cute wave.

 

Chunji looked at the disappearing people and he wondered what had just happened. Even he wasn’t exactly sure what he spoke and why she lost her temper. But he understood that he messed up big time.

 

He sat on a nearby chair and let out a huge sigh. His wife’s words were sharply ringing in his ears and he started to wonder whether he really changed for good. He felt like he was going insane.

 

Suddenly he started to think about what really happened before Jin Kyong turned up.

 

 

Chunji’s POV:

 

-Flashback-

 

I was discharged from my duty just two days ago. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter