A Small Drama Pt. 2

Ordeal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

Jin Kyong quickly composed herself and took off in the direction her daughter disappeared to. However, she couldn’t catch up to her before she got inside her room.

 

She stood in front of the closed door and gently knocked on it. “Sunnie, Sunnie, please open the door and let eomma explain.”

 

“What is there to explain? Now I know why you don’t accept my love for Ricky oppa. You weren't even trying to understand me in the first place because you are not my mother. Everything makes sense to me now.” She shouted from inside.

 

The words struck her like daggers and her eyes started to pool. Not once in her life has she discriminated Sun Ah from Sang Ki. They both have always been her kids. However, she couldn’t let herself break down at that moment as it was not her who felt betrayed.

 

She could kind of put herself in the little one’s shoes and understand her perspective. All she was worried about at that moment was her child’s safety who has locked herself inside her room as Sun Ah has always been a sensitive child.

 

To make sure of her daughter’s safety, she kept indulging in talking with her even though all she got in return was hurtful words. With time she couldn’t control her emotions anymore as her weak knees gave in and tears flowed down her cheeks.

 

Ho Seok who climbed up the stairs then to meet his sister-in-law, his adorable niece and nephew, was startled to see Jin Kyong on the floor. He quickly rushed over to her while calling out her name. Hansuke and Ho Seok has just arrived from Japan. Hansuke and Sanghyun who were just behind him on the stairs, followed suit.

 

They all surrounded her and started questioning her while she remained motionless. They looked around her to find Chunji standing in front of Sun Ah's room and talking to the closed door. Slowly they all understood the situation.

 

Ho Seok was a happy-go-lucky person and he looked kind of down seeing the situation. He took the broken Jin Kyong in light embrace while the other two tried their hands in persuading Sun Ah to come out of that room. But how much ever they tried, everything went in vain.

 

“Samchon?” she finally spoke from inside, after what seemed like an eternity.

 

“Nae?” Sanghyun, Hansuke and Ho Seok asked at the same time.

 

“You all knew about it before hand, didn’t you?” she asked, while the trio remained silent. “See! Even you didn’t care about me enough to tell me.” Her emotion filled voice came through the closed door.

 

How much ever they tried after that, nothing seemed to work on her. Jin Kyong has finally convinced them go to their room and take some rest as they would be tired from the traveling while she continued to sit on the floor.

 

A few hours passed by, neither Jin Kyong nor Sun Ah moved from their stance. Chunji tried convincing his wife and daughter to at least come and have their food but neither of the two listened to him.

 

Sometime later, Sang Ki came out of his room, pacifying his little brother who was now crying. He was looking after his brother until then that he was not aware of the happenings that took place a few hours ago.

 

He looked at his mother who was lost in her own world, then at his father who was restless and was busy convincing his wife as well as talking to the closed door of his sister. He stopped in his track and observed his family being completely oblivious to his presence.

 

Finally understanding the situation, he was taken aback for a moment. He had no idea that Sun Ah and he don’t share the same mother. But his train of thoughts were interrupted by his little brother’s wail.

 

He quickly composed himself and rushed towards his mother. Without uttering a word, he grabbed hold of her wrist and gently dragged her towards her room while Chunji stood frozen, taken aback by his son’s action.

 

Hyun Su who walked in just then, rushed over to his sister’s aid. Soon realizing his nephew’s intention, he took a step back. “Yah Sang Ki-ah, where are you taking me? Let go of me!” she started blabbering about how she can’t leave her daughter and so.

 

He sharply let go of her hand when they reached the entrance of the room. “Eomma!” he yelled out at her a little loudly. “I understand how you feel. But how can you forget Han Min? He needs you too.”

 

It was when she realized the little one that she had forgotten in all this mess. Guilt filled her face as she carried Han Min into her arms and started cooing. But she still stood there, not moving an inch while Sang Ki ran his fingers through his hair getting frustrated.

 

Hyun Su who was just silently standing there with them, finally spoke up. “I will go talk to her noona. But only on one condition.” He paused dramatically, while Jin Kyong looked at him confused. “Look after Han Min first noona.” He raised his voice a bit at the end, before dragging Sang Ki away from there.

 

A few minutes later, Jin Kyong walked out of her room, carrying the now calm Han Min. “Did you talk?” she asked Hyun Su as he took his baby nephew into his arms.

 

He let out a soft sigh. “I did. But she seems stubborn. It’s going to be hard getting her out of that room.”

 

“That’s it! I’ve had enough.” Sang Ki walked past them towards his sister’s room.

 

“Where are you going?” they asked him.

 

“I’m going to open that door.” He stood in f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter