Little Girl's Tantrum

Ordeal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

Chunji was totally different after Jin Kyong forcefully locked him alone inside a room with their son. All she wanted was to get the two of them together.

 

The moment she opened the door hours later, he rushed out of the house and disappeared somewhere. She never thought something like this would happen.

 

Leaving the kids under Ricky’s care, Jin Kyong, Hyun Su and Sanghyun went out in search of him. Sanghyun found him sitting down on a park bench, not a bit bothered about the harsh winter night, even though he was hardly dressed for the season.

 

Hearing the news, Jin Kyong got to the place as soon as she could and tried her best in convincing her husband to get back to their home. But he paid her no heed and continued to dwell in his own world.

 

After Hyun Su got there with a coat, she even tried convincing him to at least wear that. But he didn’t listen to that either. She was almost in the verge of giving up. But suddenly something flashed in her mind.

 

Even though the new idea sounded dumb even to her own mind, she still wanted to give it a try as she was left with no other choice.

 

She quickly stripped off her warm clothing until she was left with just her Tee and the jeans, just like how her husband was and flopped down on the snow ground, right in front of Chunji.

 

“Noona, what are you doing?” the two guys looked at their sister as if she has lost her mind as well.

 

She kind of ignored their question and continued to stare at the guy who was sitting on the park bench in front of her. The guy who seemed to be ignorant to everything until then, was now staring down at her.

 

Even though he was now staring at her, she can still see the blank look in his eyes. She was freezing to death but she was tolerating it for the sake of her husband.

 

“If that’s how you want to be, then let us both sit like this.”

 

A few minutes passed by and nothing changed yet, except for the fact that Jin Kyong was nearly pale and her lips were slowly turning blue.

 

The two guys who were standing beside these two was starting to get flustered and felt helpless. She was shivering uncontrollably now but being the stubborn girl she was, she refused to wear back her warm coats.

 

Just when she was starting to think there was no more hope left, suddenly a figure knelt down on the white floor, wrapped his arms around her and took her in a tight embrace, earning a wide smile from her.

 

Without having a second thought, she wrapped her arms around his torso in an equally tight embrace. Her body was still a little warm while his was the total opposite.

 

Not wasting another second, she motioned the two guys to get into action and they immediately rushed over to the two, before wrapping the coats around them.

 

“Channie-ah! Shall we go home now? I’m feeling cold.” She gave it a try, knowing that he would do anything to keep her safe while he softly nodded his head in return, just as she thought. Hyun Su and she helped him get off the cold floor while Sanghyun rushed off to the main road to flag down a cab.

 

They finally succeeded in flagging down a cab a few minutes later and they headed home. When they reached home, Jin Kyong’s body was pretty much back to normal but one can’t say the same to Chunji's.

 

Just like she feared, Chunji lost consciousness a few minutes later. She got freaked out while the two boys immediately carried him to his room and rested him on his bed.

 

Ricky, who was sleeping in one of the nearby rooms, came out after hearing all the commotion. Finding his hyung unconscious and seeing his noona all freaked out, he immediately whipped out his phone and dialed a number.

 

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang and when they opened it, their family doctor along with his two assistants were standing in their doorsteps. Ricky immediately guided him to the room where Chunji was.

 

After finishing his check-ups, he turned towards Jin Kyong and spoke, “Looks like Mr. Lee is down emotionally and also I’m afraid he might be down with a moderate hypothermia as well, Mrs. Lee.”

 

Four pair of eyes widened at the revelation. Before they could even open their mouth and question, the doctor continued, “It’s highly recommended that his movements are restricted. Keep the room as warm as possible." he then turned towards his assistants and said, "Get me some heating blankets.”

 

The doctor continued with further instructions while his two assistants arrived with the heating blankets. They connected IV tube to his wrist and covered him with the heating blankets.

 

After making sure that everything was set, the doctor took leave. A few minutes later, the room was turning into a hot chamber. The boys were sweating like anything, yet they decided to stay in the room to support their noona morally.

 

But she couldn’t see them suffer. So she sent them out forcefully and locked the door, once all the three were out. Then she went and flopped down on the bed beside her husband.

 

She took his free hand into hers and she could still feel how cold they were. Her body couldn’t take the heat anymore. So she changed into a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter