I do; I do not?

River of No Return

So Min

Hot….

…The sensation that brought me to consciousness.

I felt like I was lying on a hard surface. I tried to move and was grateful that my hands were not tied up.

I gave the ‘floor’ a few hard knocks and the echo reverberated loudly around me. Where I was in had to be an enclosed metal space. Outside, I could hear noises, I guessed, made by machineries. It was pitch dark despite my eyes had already adjusted to the darkness.

Where am I? What happened?

I recalled that I was at home with Mom and I was packing up for my trip. And some men gatecrashed into my home and dragged us into a black vehicle outside.

Mom….She was with me before I passed out…Where is she?

“MOM! MOM! Are you here?”

My voice echoed repeatedly in the space I was confined in and there was no response. Devastated, I let out a feeble cry of anguish, feeling like a young child who lost her mother at a departmental store.

“Urgh….”, came a faint sound from somewhere nearby.

“Mom? Is that you?”

“So Min…”,

Ecstatic, I scrambled up and extended my hands out into the darkness as I tried to feel my way around. I called out to Mom again and she responded that with more cries that indicated that she was in pain. Finally, after a while of groping into emptiness, a hand finally reached out for me. I drew the hand as it embraced my face.

“So Min..thank goodness you are alright..”

I hugged her tightly and cried. I was afraid, not for myself but for mom’s safety.  

What is going to happen to us?

 

 

Hyun Joong

“Do you Mr Kim Hyun Joong, take Ms Lee Hyori, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; until death do you part?” the solemniser repeated his question.

With a deep breath, I said “I do.”

“Thank you, Mr Kim Hyun Joong. Now, may I ask Ms Lee Hyori. Do you Ms Lee Hyori, take Mr Kim Hyun Joong, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; until death do you part?”

Hyori glanced at me and smiled sweetly, a smile that could melt any man’s heart. She shifted her attention back to the solemniser and calmly said, “Mr Solemniser, I object to this marriage.”

 

********************************************************************************************************************************

Dear friends,

Sorry, this is just a short update. Promise that i will update as soon as I could. Thanks for your support =o)