2ne1tv?

Married to a Fan

Hi guys here is a legend to understand how the story goes

"blah blah blah" - person talking

*action* - person doing a specific action

/blah blah blah/ - person's thoughts

[ place ] - setting

there you go enjoy the fanfic =^.^=

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[YG meeting area]

a week before Bom's birthday, YG called in a meeting to all of the YG family members, while Bom was allowed to have a day off to go shopping with a friend.

"Sajangnim are we having a season 4 for 2ne1tv?" Cl asked since she saw a bunch of video cameras being brought in.

"No, this is for the We got Married show. Park Bom is going to be the bride. They want to showcase her comedic side." Everyone was very shocked at the announcement. "That's why there are video cameras only being set up at Bom and Minzy's flat, and of course other certain places."

"When did you tell noona?" Se7en asked.

"She doesn't know yet. She'll know on the first filming of the episode, at the surprise wedding day."

"Who's the groom? They can't just pick anyone for her, maybe it would be better if she was paired up with any of the guys that she's actually familiar with. Besides she acts differently when she's with other people."

"That's what I thought too, but they said that the groom would make sure to make her at ease and be comfortable around him."

"Well he needs to be interrogated, uh I mean interviewed first by everyone.", everyone agreed and slightly laughed at Se7en's words. "If that's okay with you sajangnim."

"I actually knew you were going to say that, I already invited him over today so you guys can have a chat with him." YG then started writing on a blackboard. "So the plan now is that we're going to fix the surprise wedding for Bom, and this is going to be done a day after her birthday, when she thinks that its the making of her Japanese MV for You and I. That's the only thing I've told her, now Minzy I entrust you to "help" her make the Japaneses lyrics. And these are the other plans for her wedding." Then he started to scribble some more notes on the board, "But before I go through that, I want you guys to remember to keep this a secret from her."

[March 24 in Bom and Minzy's flat]

Most of the YG family is at their place celebrating Bom's birthday. Much to her dismay there was no corn in any of the food, but there was a cake in the shape of a corn that was even bought by hwangssabu. "This is the only corn you can have tonight."

"Roger!!!"Bom said and saluted to her trainer.

After blowing out the candles and the strings of happy birthday songs were sung, people were already bringing out the various alcohols that were also prepared for the occasion. And a few bottles were already consumed, One of the Big Bang members went up to Bom.

A drunk Gdragon went to her and suddenly started saying something to her in a slurred tone "Nnn-noona if that guy breaks your heart *hic* we'll kill *hic* eeemm.". Bom just laughed at him and said thanks. "No serio- *hic* ousllyy, if that guy even touches you the wrong way, you know who to call.

/He must be talking about the guy who I'm going to act with/ Bom thought. "I know how to take care of myself. I watched Kung Fu Panda."Then she starts making kung fu stances.

Gdragon just smiled at her and said "Still...just remember Big Bang will be ther for you." Then he saw Cl and placed his shoulder on her Even the baddest female in Seoul city will be there for you. And the *hic*-", he then placed his other shoulder on Minzy who was nearby too. "She'll be like bad bad but she's so good good."

"Don't listen to him unnie, he's just drunk." Minzy said after both of them got out of his grip, then she sees him dancing. "I don't dance like that!!"

"Noona has to know!", Cl and Minzy then tried to shut his mouth. "You know we'll be ther for you right?"

"Alright alright whatever you say. Now hands off Minkki and Baby Chaerin, I down't want them to reek of an old ahjussi."

The night ended with Daesung, Seungri, and Taeyang singing Wedding Dress to Bom; then Dara passing out on the couch; Hwangssabu getting mad at Bom for eating corn that TOP snuck in for her; and then everyone left while Cl and Bom was left to clean up her place while Mizy helped Dara back to her room.

"Unnie do you want to get married?", Cl said while picking up the last empty bottles.

"Nope, the thought of marriage is weird, I can't think or even imagine living with a guy."She laughed and then asked. "Why are you asking? Is this about that interview or the new MV?"

"So you lied during the interview?"

"Not really, I would love to have a husband some day, but just thinking about marriage now is just scary.", after Bom said that Cl just stayed quiet as if she was contemplating something. "Now head back to your room now I have to get some sleep for the MV tomorrow.". When everything was already put away, she her video camera and went to her room.

[Bom's room]

Bom plopped herself down on teh bed and talked to her camera lazily, "Hello everybody I'm officially out of the dating band and I'm already going to meet my husband tomorrow kekeke. I hope he's really nice ot me hahaha. Hmmm...I wonder if I'll be a good wife*yawn* I'm so sleepy now *smiles at the camera* Good night everybody, you too husband ^__^."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys if the groom is still not out yet, I really wanted to emphasize on the relationship of the yg family, and I'm still debating over who gets to be the groom. But so far the hint is that he's not part of the YG agency.

Thanks for reading and subscribing to my story =^.^=.