To Bom

Married to a Fan

[WGM building]

5 days later, Bom and Leeteuk were going to meet for their last episode of WGM. Before those days passed, YG and Lee Soo Man restricted the two of them from each other, and during those times Bom couldn't find a way to get in contact with Leeteuk through his cellphone or through the other suju members.

Bom arrived a little late to the set, and she saw that the setting of their final pictorial looked like a fantasy galaxy. She then bowed to all the staff that were there. After looking around she saw her fake husband talking to the director, and it put her mind at ease to know that he was there. Once she was in her wedding apparel she rushed over to greet him "Annyong Cheonsa ^_^". Leeteuk's response was just a simple raise of his hand, and then he looked elsewhere. /Oppa?/

"Leeteuksshi Park Bomsshi please head over there." the director's voice called their attention. To which Leeteuk walked towards, while Bom slowly followed after.

She stood in a semi-translucent staircase while Leeteuk was waiting to hold Bom's hand. /Oppa why are you so cold now?/ And as they finished that shot Leeteuk then moved towards the next location, without so much as a look or care for where Bom was. And this made her feel extremely awkward -- she doesn't know how to react when Leeteuk looked at her with loving eyes and then suddenly leave her behind once the director got what he wanted. In the end of several pictures, she got the point that he didn't want to talk to her.

Bom and Leeteuk were going to take their final pictorial for WGM. "Can you please put your face closer to Park Bomsshi's? Perfect." Both of them were sitting on a swing that looked like a crescent moon, and instead of stars around them they had stringed popcorn for the background. At that moment both of their hearts started to beat a little faster than usual.

Though both of them tried to fake their emotions, it was getting harder to do, since the director kept making them try to look as if they were happily day dreaming.

"We should try another pose. Leeteuksshi place Bomsshi on your lap. And then Park Bomsshi place both of your hands on Leeteuk's face and look into his eyes deeply." When the flashing of lights stopped they parted from each other, and simply awaited for further instructions.

"Ah the flash was too bright. that was a bad shot. Please try doing it again." the director yelled out.

The swing had little space to accomodate so no matter what happened their faces were just a few inches away from each other. Clicks were heard from below, and they knew they had to keep still and try to exude a romantic image.

"Final Picture!!!" the director yelled out.

/I can't imagine the end..../ a tear then fell from her face, as she heard the last click coming from the camera. Though Leeteuk saw that, he chose to ignore it, and remain cold, yet he still kept a happy facade for the filming cameras. They were then called to opposite directions where they would talk about each other to the cameras.

"Leeteuk oppa was a very great husband. All the times we've shared with each other, I've felt like he was always by my side and giving me support whenever I need it. When I look at him, I will always see someone who can appear very strong inside and out, but he tends to forget his limits. So if I could say one final thing to Leeteuk oppa it would be that he should always take care of himself if he wants to take care for others." She felt like crying at that moment so she simply smiled it off, hoping that her sadness wouldn't reflect in her face or words. "And I feel like I couldn't have asked for a better husband." Once she was done she was congratulated by the ygfamily maknae's who wanted to watch their sunbae's videotaping. At another side, Leeteuk was giving his speech.

"Getting to know Park Bom is a very exciting experience. Other than being crazy in a cute way, she's very playful, unpredictable, and caring too. I hope I can work with her again in either in the music industry or show business." Then he cued the director that he was finished. When he was done with all the other requirements for WGM, he quickly excused himself and left the premises without even saying goodbye to Bom. Bom then stayed behind to watch his video.


[On the way to the Suju Building]

/Is this right?/ Leeteuk thought as he closed his eyes.

He recalled what Lee Soo Man said to him before he left for the pictorial session. /'Just make your speech short and don't imply that you love her. I especially want you to avoid doing the latter.'/ Then when it seemed that Leeteuk appeared angry towards what he said, he immediately reprimanded him for that and reminded him that Leeteuk worked for him. After that little scolding he then told the suju leader, /'A relationship is a very deadly disease to an idol'/, he then remembered seeing the various hate and pleading messages that were addressed to him and Bom. /'Just move on, the public does not want you to be together. Accept it.'/ He remembered all those specific phrases, word by word.

/This is how its suppose to be./ Leeteuk then deleted her cellphone number, and then threw the phone somewhere in the car.


[Bom and Minzy's Flat -- a week later]

After shooting their live perfromance, she headed straight back home to rest her vocals for their next performance, while the others attend a commercial gathering. Once she got to her and Minzy's place, the first thing that she saw was a letter and a package for her. Looking at the back of it, she noticed Leeteuk's handwriting and immediately dashed towards the living room.

 

To Bom

Everything between us is now too difficult, It's even straining 2ne1. And between the ELFs and the Blackjacks; I don't like the fact that we're indirectly causing animosity and sorrow towards them.

My heart wants us to continue being in this relationship, but my eyes don't want to see anyone suffer. I feel like the day you told me that you love me, was a mistake. I should have let you stayed with him, I will admit that it was wrong for you to love me back.

So I'm breaking up with you. In the end I know that this will somehow make us happier, please believe in it. Goodbye.

 

Bom then let the letter slip through her hands and looked at the stuff toy that was inside the package. The doll of her that was suppose to be attached to Leeteuk's doll. She then felt the doll's hand, and felt a portion of it stiched up. And as she continued to trace the 'scar' with her fingers, she could only grasp on it and she started to cry.

"Bom unnie we're having dinner with YG papa tonight!" Minzy said happily as she entered the room. When the other 2 members followed Minzy, they went over to Bom to console her broken heart. Though they should be readying for their dinner party they felt Bom's agony through her tears, and it was too intense to ignore.