Taking care of Bom

Married to a Fan

=>.<= I felt like the last chapter was too rushed. Maybe I might fix it someday. Anyways enjoy reading more of the fic =^.^=

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SM building]

A few days after their movie date. The PD visited the groom to check on Leeteuk and his progress with his bride. "Tell us what you thought of your movie date with Park Bomsshi."

"We were awkward again during the start, since both me and her kind of expected that Minzysshi would be watching with us, but we got over that eventually. And it was just fun the whole night. I even got to spend time with Taeyang and Gdragon." though Leeteuk said that he inwardly thought /They ruined it!! It would've been a great night if they weren't there/. When the PD wrote down his answer he also added, "Is it possible for me to visit her today? I want to be there for her on her busy schedule." PD was slightly taken a back but was ready for those kinds of situations.

"Then we'll ready a car for you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[YG gym]

It was 2pm already and Bom was 2 hours late for her training. "PARK BOM you're late again!!!", she could hear her trainer yelling as soon as she set her foot in the gym. "You know we're suppose to be on that treadmill at exactly 1:30 right?!". When she was ready for her session and was about to say an excuse hwangssabu beat her to it "I know you were probably staying up late again *sigh*. But you should try to keep up with your gym sessions. Alright do your stretches then head to a treadmill."

/Ughhh I lost weight already. -_-/. Then when she saw the camera she started talking to her fans "I know I come off as very negligent but I'm still very y~ right? ^_^". Then when the cameraman playfully shook the camera as if to say 'no' she then lightly hit the camera "Hyul~!!!" then started glaring at the camera.

"Park Bom get on the TREADMILL!!!", she then scurried away and followed hwangssabu's orders. After a mile on the treadmill she suddenly heard something peculiar.

"Fighting! Fighting! Yah! Yah! Yah!"

"Oppa?" Leeteuk just smiled sweetly and waved a banner that says 'GO BOM!!!'. "What are you doing here?"

"I want to cheer for my wife while she's training."

"Oppa that's just weird."

"I'm just being supportive, I want to be a good husband. I'll even give you a kiss whenever you finish a mile." Bom just laughed at him, after he winked at her. "Is that a mile already?" Then he playfully attempts to kiss Bom while she continues to walk.

"Yah! No one will want to kiss you if you kiss like that." she slightly pushes him away.

"What? Like this?" Then he puckers his lips even more towards her.

"I didn't know that my husband was a fish." she then pushed him playfully again. He then opted to sit at a nearby chair and continued to watch Bom jog, and he would also say 'Bom is Daebak!' and 'Bom can do anything.' every now and then.

"Bom's husband is amazing." Leeteuk said as if he was a roaring crowd.

"Bom's husband is so handsome." she said in a chanting tone too. Leeteuk felt his day feel even more better when he heard her say that.

"Eh? Have you walked another mile again?" Then attempts to playfully kiss her again. When she was done with her treadmill exercise she then started to do more stretches before she does her other exercise routines. Hwangssabu then entered the room with an anti-corn shirt.

"Leeteuksshi since you are Bom's husband I think you should have one too." Leeteuk happily accepted the gift. "As her husband, you have to make sure that she doesn't eat corn or anything that is high in carbs. Alright?" When Leeteuk agreed to the responsibility Hwangssabu took out a book. "Just to make sure, you should sign this too."

"Mwoo! you made him sign a contract too?" Bom asked when she saw the two of them together.

"Well it's hard for you to keep your promises. See you have signed and promised to at least 10 of these contracts." He then showed Leeteuk "contracts" that she signed. "Hyul~ don't show him that!" and Leeteuk just giggled.

"Its just to show that you need help from your husband."

"Don't worry I'll make sure to take care of my jagiya." He then signed the contract. After that scenario she went back to exercising again until she was finally dismissed by her trainer.

While they grabbed a little healthy snack at the gym's kitchen, Bom talked to Leeteuk "You're really a great husband. You actually made my exercise sessions fun."

"No problem, besides this is what a husband should do."

"Hahaha it seems like you're preparing what you're going to say to your real wife". Then she looked at her watch "Oh it's 6 already, I have to go the the dance studio now. Thanks for showing up today." then she bowed goodbye.

"But I plan to go to there with you too.". Though she kept trying to discourage him to go he was still insistent. "I want to be there for you 100%"
 And when he expected Bom to persuade him not to, she caved in and both of them took the YG van to the next destination.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[YG dance studio]

When Bom entered the studio she saw the other 2ne1 girls watching their choreographer. "Hi everyone, I'm not late!" When the rest of the crew was going to greet her too they were shocked when they saw Leeteuk behind her. And eventually went over to get his autograph. While that little commotion was going on she went beside her girls to see if she missed anything.

"Bom unnie why'd you bring your husband?" Cl asked.

"Oh he just went a long to be a supportive husband." Then all of the 2ne1 girls just started teasing her.

"Looks like Bomtori enjoys being a wife." Dara mischeivously said. To that Bom stuck her tongue out to her. Then when they were about to begin to rehearse, while Dara and Minzy were beside each other Dara whispered to Minzy "Maybe you should "sleepover" at your friend's house again." Then both of them snickered behind Bom.

"I heard that." Bom said to them.

Leeteuk saw how intricate their dance was going to be for their new comeback single. And at some points he could see how Bom would momentarily space out. /She must still be hungry. Aw my poor jagiya./

After 3 run throughs, the dance still wasn't executed perfectly and all four of them were exhausted, especially Bom. /I want to go home and sleep already./. Looking at her groupmates she felt bad for them too; Dara was taking a nap on a bench; Minzy was lying down on the floor and breathing heavily; and CL looked tired but still very determined to get that one step right. When she then looked at their choreographer it seemed that he was still adamant to perfect the dance since he kept listening to their song for the nth time already. /I haven't even eaten dinner yet T_T/

"Guys two more run throughs. Then we'll call it a night."

/No more T_T/ Bom thought as she got back to her position. Then suddenly she remember her husband, but that caused Both Dara and Minzy to bump her.

"Bom you were suppose to move to the right then face backwards. Again."

"Ah mianhe." she apologized to everyone /Where did he go...probably went back home. It's late already.../

"Bom you forgot to move again." the choreographer said with an exasperated sigh.

At around 2am they were able to finish and polish the dance routine, and all of them left except for Bom who felt bad that she made the most mistakes again in the dance rehearsal. She then played the cd of the song they were going to promote, and started singing her parts. But like her dancing routine she was making mistakes too. When she was going to leave the area already Leeteuk arrived with a tray of food. "Shall we have dinner Park Bomsshi?". When Leeteuk brought her food she nodded happily, in her mind she would have jumped to his arms and kiss him, but she remembered that he was still holding the food. He then set up the tray on the floor and prepared everything for her while she fixed her things. "How was the practice?" he asked as he handed her a bowl of food.

"Well we finally got to finish the dance perfectly. But I made a lot of mistakes."

"Jagiya its normal to make mistakes."

"But I don't want to make any...I want to do things well. I thought I'd know better ever since I got rejected more than 3 times here." she said ruefully. "It would be okay if it was just me alone...But thing is my career affects so many lives." she then stopped eating.

"Bom what matters is that you're still trying hard, and that you're not giving up." Bom looked slightly relieved. "Plus the fact that you're worried about it is a good thing. But don't do that too much or you'll end up worrying those who care about you too." he said that while wiping off a left over food that got stuck on her face

"Thanks oppa."

"For getting the food out of your face?" Bom pouted and placed her hands on her hips. "Just kidding. No problem again." then both of them finished their food. "Now for dessert." He then showed her a plastic bag with 2 corns.

"Uksusu!!!" She held her hands out to him.

"Nuh-uh-uh I had a hard time looking for corn vendor at night. If I think about it, I should just eat this by myself." Leeteuk said teasingly. She then sat beside him and started snuggling up to him like a cat.

"Oppa~ I want uksusu." she said in a very adorable voice.

"Hahahaa fine, here you go." he then handed her one.

"Oppa can I also have the other one?" Leeteuk was a little dumbfounded at what she said.

"Bom I'm under oath to not give you corn, it would be worse if I give you two."

"I know. Just kidding." she then pecked him on the cheek and then started eating her food. And in Leeteuk's case he was still trying to hide his blush before he started munching too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay!!! They're closer now!!! =^.^= but this story is still far from over.

Oh yeah thanks for the comments, they really make me want to write even more.