Can You Handle It?

Married to a Fan

[Bom's Hotel Room]

After she arrived in her room she took a bath and readied for bed. She then called up her pretend husband to tell him what happened.

{this was the same time as when Heechul and Leeteuk were talking, right after Heechul said he didn't invite Hongki}

"Yoboseyo?"

"Cheonsa my date is already finished!" she said in a happy tone.

/How sweet of you to call me angel, while you talk about him.../ He then let her talk about their date. His heart felt like sinking, everytime she would hear her sigh in happiness. Heechul then saw Leeteuk slump over his chair, and knew that his friend was trying to hide the pain. Though he wanted to comfort him, he knew he was still suspected of siding with Hongki; so he left their leader to deal with his predicament.


[Restaurant]

In the morning, breakfast was planned by the both of them, Bom and Leeteuk would have breakfast together, and will also be visited by their managers. Once they both got there, their managers were already there having coffee and waiting on them.

"Annyong Hashimnika." Both the managers said and bowed to their clients. "We have good news for the both of you." Bom's manager said.

"Ne. Other than your {Leeteuk's} band's successful concert, you and Park Bom's marriage life is a big hit. I mean even though the both of you are only giving tidbits of your life together in Japan for now, its still the most awaited part of the show." Leeteuk's manager revealed.

"Park Bomsshi and Leeteuksshi, WGM would also like it, if you could record a song for them. They think that having an actual couple from WGM sing a song for them would be a good way to market their show. And of course it wouldn't be done for free." she then presented the both of them with a contract, it also showed the signatures of their agency's president. "Teddy is already working on it as we speak." Both of them then happily signed it. "The recording will be in two days so take care of your voices."

Once they finished their meeting, they started their casual conversation, until Bom decided to confess something to him.

"Ah I forgot to mention something last night. Me and Hongki are together now." Leeteuk dropped his utensils upon hearing that. Then Bom called for the waiter to replace them. While that was going on Leeteuk tried to compose himself well.

"You do know it would be odd if you started a relationship, while you're supposedly my wife in a show. You understand right?" he said in a slightly cold way.

"But oppa-"

"What would the media say?!" Bom then stayed quiet and looked at the meal in front of her. "I'm telling you this, because this will hurt your career. Do you remember what you told me in your studio before?" As he continued to scold her, he then stopped as he saw that she was still staring at her food, and he knew she was somehow trying to understand what he was saying. He knew it was hurting her, but seeing her like that, was hurting him too. "I need to tell you this because I'm concerned about you, the media, and almost everyone will disapprove of this."

"What about you oppa? Do you disapprove?"

/Just tell her the truth!/ he thought to himself, but was not able to do so. "I'm on your side, whatever you choose I'll support your relationship 100%." She then finally brought back her smile. He knew he was weak to its power.

"So what should I do?" she asked him with expectant eyes.

/Don't help her!!! Tell her to lie low, not to pursue the relationship, or don't tell her anything!!!/ his conscience was telling him."When Eunhyuk was in a secret relationship, they would usually meet up in secretive areas, so you guys need to avoid popular dating areas. There are places like...", Bom was then taking notes of areas in japan that they (Bom and Hongki) could visit. And right now, in his head, he was imagining that he was face-palming himself.


[Photoshoot at Tokyo Tower]

On the day that Leeteuk and Bom was suppose to record the WGM song together, Super Junior also had a photography session in the morning.

All of the super junior members were wearing rock star outfits. And they had various shoots from solo to group pictures, and it took them 4 hours straight to finish.When they thought they were done, they saw racks full of diffrerent themed outfits; like one for fall, formal suits with crazy designs, and even casual clothing. Sungmin then approached the staff member.

"Ah sumimasen {excuse me} what are those clothes for? For another shooting?"

"Ie {no}, these will be your next outfits." All of the superjunior's jaws dropped. "Oh there'll also be more outfits for the night time pictorials."

When Leeteuk found out that their photoshoot can last for the whole day, he immediately called his manager to ask, or to even plead, to their agency's president if he can leave early. "Leeteuksshi, Lee Soo Man didn't approve. He said that you should stay there until the shooting is finished, you could only go once the photographers tell you that you can go."

"But there are people who are waiting for me in a recording studio."

"I said that to him too, but he reasoned that if YG complains about you, he'll take care of it." Leeteuk could only sigh in annoyance and shut his phone off.

"Leeteuk-san you're needed for the next wardrobe change." He then complied and followed their orders.


[Recording Studio in Tokyo]

'Cheonsa are you nearby already? Teddy oppa is starting to get in a bad mood. Pls hurry >_<' Bom texted, as she saw Teddy was drumming his fingers like a mad man on the studio's table, and nearby, her manager was making frantic phone calls.

"Uhm Park Bom-san and Teddy-san you've already exceeded the alloted time, will you be extending?" The manager then affirmed it and once the staff of the studio left, she immediately grabbed a paperbag and started inhaling and exhaling with it. Bom then tried calling Leeteuk, but he still wasn't answering. She then ended up putting her phone aside and lied down on the couch, hoping that he would arrive already.

By 11pm Bom already fell asleep by the couch in the booth, and Leeteuk still hasn't arrived for their recording. Teddy was also in the brink of exhaustion as he was starting to doze off too.

"Hello everyone!" When they heard that Bom immediately sprang on her feet as she saw the energetic Hongki, though she wasn't expecting him she just wanted to hug him or at least hold his hands, but she settled for smiling at him at a somewhat close distance.

"Ah Teddy oppa this is Lee Hongki from ft island." She introduced him, "He's a great friend of Heechul oppa. We became friends during Super Junior's concert." The music producer and ft island leader shared pleasantries.

"Is TOP with you?" the manager then blurted out, which confused Teddy and Bom.

"I think Hongki-ssi can handle singing Leeteuk's parts." TOP said as he appeared in the room too. Their manager explained that YG was going to send TOP to help bring one of his friends to sing with Bom, since YG thinks that Leeteuk won't be arriving. "I could have brought Kim Hyun Joon, Yoochun, or Jaejoong over; but maybe a fresher and younger voice would be great with Bom noona's voice for WGM.". Though Teddy had some issues with it, Bom and Hongki were just happy staying beside each other, pretending to listen to what Teddy were saying. TOP then kept debating with Teddy, and eventually Teddy caved in.

"Hmm Hongki-sshi...Can you sing in this note." Teddy then started to try to calibrate the melody to meld with Hongki's voice. And within a few minutes he asked Bom and Hongki to sing together. "Hongki-sshi would it be fine if we let you sing with Bom first? I think she needs to be in bed soon. Will it be okay if you stay for awhile to sing the solo parts?" Teddy said through the mic.

"Ne. I'll just text my groupmates that I'll be late."

"Cool. Alright once you hear the subtle change in the music the two of you will sing. One. Two. Three. Four!" then music filled the headphones of the two singers.

Bom and Hongki then started singing the chorus together. While they were inside they would tend to lightly push one another or mess with each others hair. Teddy wasn't paying attention to them, as he was too focused on watching the recording equipment and listening to their voices. While that was happening, TOP and Bom's manager were having a conversation.

"Thank you Seunghyun-sshi. I really really wouldn't know what to do if we didn't get this song to the WGM show by tomorrow." Bom's manager was TOP profusely thanking him.

"Don't worry noona, you just call me if anything new happens now."

By 12 Bom already headed back to her hotel room, while Lee Hongki stayed till 1 to finish his parts. At the end of the recording for  the music Hongki went up to TOP. "Thank you so much for vouching for me back there. It was an awesome experience singing a duet with Bom." TOP then nodded and agreed with him.

"Just make sure you keep her happy. I didn't let you know that Bom was showing up in their concert for nothing."


After about 30 mins....

Leeteuk finally arrived at the outside of the recording station, and found Teddy heading outside sipping some coffee. "Ah Teddy-sshi, are we still rec-" Teddy already cut him off and told him what happened. "Mianhe..." Leeteuk didn't even want to give him any excuses. Though he lost his chance at recording a song, he thought of it as losing his chance with her.

"Hey don't tell me that, when you and I know that you really want to apologize to Bom." he said with a smirk.

"How did you know?"

"Just a good guess." He smiled at the baffled Leeteuk. "Don't be late again alright." Leeteuk then said goodbye respectfully, and sadly walked back to his car.


[Leeteuk's hotel room]

For the next few days Super Junior was busy making comercial films and joining the local tv shows. Bom and Hongki in the mean time were planning their secret rendezvous, and sadly Leeteuk was hearing all of their adventures together. Just thinking of Hongki and Bom together was making his heart ache.

'Don't be late again alright?' he remembered what Teddy said. And all he could do was sigh. he then had an idea and brought out his song writing book and added more lyrics to it.

How can you speak of me sweetly right now?

How sweet of you to call me angel and you call him your dream boy?

This is starting to be meaningless. Me and you. The thought is crazy, if this goes on any longer I'll admit I'm insane.

You thoughtless girl, I love you, but I really don't want to.

While he was busy pouring his thoughts out on his notebook, Eunhyuk knocked on his door and entered.

"Hyung?" when Eunhyuk called out and he didn't respond. "Are you acting like this because of not being with Bom?" he tried to say jokingly. This then earned him a hard glare from him. "Ah do you want me to leave?" Leeteuk didn't respond and continued to focus on his lyrics. "Alright then." he then made himself comfortable on a small couch nearby and started dialing a number. "Hello Bom noona?" When Leeteuk heard that he immediately sprang towards Eunhyuk and was trying to get the phone from him. "A argh Noona, hyung is feeling bad. He's not acting himself." both of them then were struggling to get the phone, and Leeteuk was almost able to get the phone away from him. "Please talk to him, I think he wants to talk to you." he then placed his phone against Leeteuk's ear and ran out of the room.

"Oppa?"

"Ne." Bom then asked what was wrong. "Uhm nothing really. Just the kids being disobedient now and then; no big deal." he said plainly.

"Oh I see...Are you sure you're not troubled by the WGM song?"

"Uhm...a bit..."

"Leeteuk oppa, I know that you're the one who often listens to my problems --  and I feel bad about it. So this time I want to lend you my ears for any of your problems." He then slowly smiled at what she said. Though he wanted to keep a cold demeanor, he just couldn't stop himself from loving her.

"Ah thank you. Well today..." Leeteuk couldn't bring himself to tell her the truth yet, so he shared what happened to him for the past few days instead. When he felt like he couldn't share anything else, he then talked about what happened to his friends; he wanted to be able to hear her voice and spend how much time she can offer.

"Hyung my phone bill!!!" Eunhyuk yelled from outside his room.

"You're letting me use it, so I'll take my time using your phone." Leeteuk could hear her giggle. /Do I really want to let go of you now?/ He then looked at a picture that was taken of them, /You are too precious to let go. I don't want to back down now, I'll try to be more assertive. Hongkisshi I won't hand her to you without a fight./


Sorry to any TOP fans out there if I made him look like a bad guy, I just wanted to add a little twist to the story =^.~=

Thanks again for the comments *reading*

Don't worry I won't let Leeteuk surrender =^.^=